Where is the standard toolbar in SOLIDWORKS 2020?
Right-click in the window border, click Toolbars, and select or clear a toolbar name. Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
What is the standard views toolbar SOLIDWORKS?
The Standard Views toolbar provides tools to: Orient the part, assembly, or sketch in one of the preset standard views. View the model or drawing through one, two, or four viewports.
How do I restore the default toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults. To specify which toolbars appear for part, assembly, or drawing documents: Open a part, assembly, or drawing document. Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
What are standard Toolbars?
The Standard toolbar is located just below the menu bar. It contains buttons representing commands such as New, Open, Save, and Print.
Where is the Tools button in SOLIDWORKS?
To add tool buttons to toolbars: With a document open, click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize. For shortcut bars, use the keyboard shortcut to display the toolbar, right click, and click Customize.
How do I open the toolbox in SOLIDWORKS?
Welcome to Toolbox Setup
- In SOLIDWORKS, click Tools > Options > Hole Wizard/Toolbox > Configure .
- From Windows, click Start > All Programs > SOLIDWORKS version > SOLIDWORKS Tools > Toolbox Settings .
- When Toolbox is loaded and a document is open in SOLIDWORKS, click Toolbox > Configure.
What are the standard views?
Standard views are those typically used in engineering drawings and are one of two view types used as foundations for supporting views – the other is the General view.
How do I change the toolbar in SolidWorks?
- Open a part, assembly, or drawing document.
- Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display, and clear the toolbars to hide. …
- To enable the CommandManager, select Enable CommandManager. …
- Click OK.
How do you rotate a view in SolidWorks?
To rotate a drawing view around its center point:
- Click Rotate View. (View toolbar), or right-click the view and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > Rotate View. …
- Do one of the following: Drag the view to the desired rotation. …
- Set options, then click Apply: …
- Click Close to close the dialog box.
How do you show the ribbon in SOLIDWORKS?
- Click View on the ribbon.
- Right-click in a drawing view.
- Use the slider bar at the bottom of the drawing.
How do I reset my SOLIDWORKS 2019 toolbar?
Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display, and clear the toolbars to hide. Your selections apply to the type of SOLIDWORKS document that is currently active.
How do I change the toolbar location in SOLIDWORKS?
To move a toolbar: Drag the toolbar by the handle at the start of the toolbar: Toward a different location in the window border or a different window border. Away from the window border to float the toolbar in the graphics area.
What are the parts of standard toolbar?
The Standard toolbar is located just below the menu bar. It contains icons representing universal commands such as New, Open, and Save. The Formatting toolbar is located just below the Standard toolbar. It contains icons representing text-modifying commands like text size, bold, and ordered lists.
Which tools are available in standard toolbar?
The Standard Toolbar gives the user access to file operations, printing, movement of data blocks, the undo system, and to some of the powerful tools like the function creator and the graphing system. New File.