How do you type out a subscript?
Alternatively, you can find other keyboard apps on the Play Store that allows typing subscript.
- Open the text where you want to type subscript. …
- Switch your keyboard to the Engineering Keyboard. …
- Tap the nnn super/subscript icon on the bottom-left. …
- Tap the subscript character you want to type.
How do you insert a field in AutoCAD?
To Insert Fields in AutoCAD Text
- Select the AutoCAD text in which you want to insert a field.
- Right-click, and click Text Edit.
- Right-click at the point within the text where you want to insert a field, and click Insert Field.
- Define the field and its format. If you want to insert a … Then… …
- Click OK.
How do you add a prefix in AutoCAD?
To Insert a Prefix in Dimension Text (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- In the drawing area, select the dimensions you want to edit. The Power Dimensioning Ribbon Contextual Tab displays.
- Click Power Dimensioning tab Edit panel Edit Dim Text . Find.
- Click in the space between the dimension text and dimension text delimiter (1 in the illustration).
- To insert a symbol: …
- Press ESC .
How do you write first?
You can do this through the Font dialog box, but there is a much faster way. For superscript, simply press Ctrl + Shift + + (press and hold Ctrl and Shift, then press +). For subscript, press CTRL + = (press and hold Ctrl, then press =).
How do you type a small 2 in h2o?
How to Type the Water Symbol
- Open a new or existing document in Microsoft Word or your preferred word processing program.
- Type “H2O.”
- Highlight the “2.”
- Click the subscript button. In Microsoft Word, this button is under the “Font” section of the “Home” ribbon menu. It resembles an “X” followed by a subscript “2.” Tip.
When a field is inserted into text it uses in AutoCAD?
A field in text contains instructions to display data that you expect to change during the life cycle of a drawing. When a field is updated, the latest data is displayed. For example, the value of the FileName field is the name of the file.
How do I change text field in AutoCAD?
To Edit a Field
- Double-click a text object to display the appropriate text editing dialog box.
- Double-click the field that you want to edit. The Field dialog box is displayed.
- Make any needed changes.
- Click OK to exit the Field dialog box.
- Exit the text editor.
What is a field in AutoCAD?
A field is a text string in AutoCAD that contains instructions to display data that you expect to change during the design process or lifecycle of a drawing and/or drawing package. A greyed out area in a drawing indicates that a field has been used and the data is linked to another source.
How do I add text to dimension in Autocad?
On the drawing sheet, right-click the dimension, and then select Text from the menu. In the Format Text dialog box, enter the text in the text box. You can use the options on the dialog box to add symbols and named parameters or change the text formatting.
How do you write 1st 2nd 3rd on word?
Superscript in Word
- Place cursor where you want the superscript to go.
- In the Home tab, click the superscript button X2
- Type what you want as the superscript.
- Click the superscript button again to return to normal font.