How do I view recenter in Solidworks?
Press the left or right arrow keys. The view moves according to the increment value specified for arrow keys in Tools > Options > System Options > View > View rotation.
How do I make recenter a part in Solidworks?
Click Move Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Move. The Move Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area. Select a component and drag in any direction.
How do you reset view in Solidworks?
To return all standard model views to their default settings in the Orientation dialog box: In the Orientation dialog box, click Reset Standard Views.
Orientation Dialog Box
- Click View Orientation. …
- Click View, Modify, Orientation.
- Press the Space Bar.
How do I center a drawing in Solidworks?
Sketching Center Rectangles
- Click Center Rectangle .
- In the graphics area: Click to define the center. Drag to sketch the rectangle with centerlines. Release to set the four edges.
- Click . Video: Sketching Center Rectangles.
How do I change the viewing angle in Solidworks?
Changing the Orientation of the Standard Model Views
- Do one of the following: Use the Rotate, Zoom, and Pan tools to orient the model. Click View Selector and select a view. …
- Click Update Standard Views .
- When prompted, select the standard view you want to assign the current view to.
- Click Yes to confirm the update.
How do I change the orientation of a drawing in Solidworks?
To change the orientation of a model view:
- Select a view.
- In the PropertyManager, under Orientation, select a different view orientation.
How do you freely move in Solidworks?
Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. To change options such as mouse speed and arrow key angle increments, see View Options .
How do you move extrusions in Solidworks?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body:
- Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy . …
- Click Translate/Rotate or Constraints at the bottom of the PropertyManager (if necessary) to switch to the page you want.
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
How do you Unfix an assembly in Solidworks?
To fix or float an assembly component:
- Right-click the component in the graphics area or the component’s name in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Select Fix or Float.
- In assemblies with multiple configurations, select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Specified Configurations.
How do I center a line in Solidworks?
To create a centerline:
- Click Centerline (Sketch toolbar) or click Tools > Sketch Entities > Centerline.
- Click to start the centerline.
- Drag, or move the pointer and click, to set the end of the centerline.
How do I center two lines in Solidworks?
Align Between Lines
- In the graphics area: Select one or more annotations. Select two horizontal or vertical lines. To use Align Between Lines in a part or assembly, you must be editing the sketch lines.
- Click Align Between Lines. (Align toolbar), or click Tools > Align > Align Between Lines.