How do I export my Civil 3D profile?
- Enter options on the command line.
- In the Options dialog box, click the Profiles tab.
- Select the current profile and click Export.
- Select the file location and enter a name for the ARG file, and then click Save.
How do I export a layout in Civil 3D?
To Export a Layout to Model Space in a New Drawing
- At the command prompt, enter EXPORTLAYOUT.
- In the Export Layout to Model Space Drawing dialog box, enter a file name.
- Specify the location where you want to save the file.
How do I view profiles in Civil 3D?
Click Home tab Profile & Section Views panel Profile View drop-down Create Profile View Find. In the Create Profile View wizard, navigate through the pages by using the links at the left or clicking Back or Next. Note: Click Create Profile View at any time to accept the current settings.
How do I export a Civil 3D profile to Excel?
Click the Profile Grid View button . The Panorama is displayed with all the pertinent information for the surface profile. Right-click inside the Panorama, and click Copy All. Paste into Excel and you’re done.
How do you save a layout in CAD?
To Save a Layout Template
- At the Command prompt, enter layout.
- At the prompt, enter sa to save the current layout as a template.
- Enter the name of the layout you are saving.
- In the Create Drawing File dialog box, enter a name for the drawing template file you are creating.
How do I save a layout as an image in Autocad?
To Export to a JPEG File (JPG)
- At the Command prompt, enter JPGOUT.
- In the Create Raster File dialog box, select a folder and enter a file name. Click Save. The . jpg extension is appended to the file name.
- Select the objects you want to save.
How do I export a layout from one drawing to another in Autocad?
- Open the drawing that you want to import a layout into.
- Right click on a layout tab. …
- Select “From Template”.
- Change the Files of type to “Drawing (*. …
- Browse to the drawing that you want to import the layout tab from.
- Select the Layout(s) from the Insert Layout(s) dialog.
- Select OK.
How do I create a polyline profile?
Quick dirty method for creating polylines from profiles.
- Save the drawing as a new version.
- Delete the surface that the profile is generated from – the profile becomes an editable entity.
- explode it into a block, then into lines.
- JOIN the lines – bingo.
How do I copy an alignment in Civil 3D?
Within Civil 3D, zoom in to where you can see both the Alignment and Profile at the same time and select an Alignment to copy. Move the copied Alignment so it is offset such that you can see it graphically. By doing this, you will see that the Profile is also copied and offset by the same amount.
How do I change my profile view in Autocad?
To change a profile view style
- In the drawing window, select the profile view.
- Click Profile tab Modify View panel Profile View Properties drop-down Profile View Properties Find.
- In the Profile View Properties dialog box, on the Information tab, select a style from the Object Style list.
- Click OK.
How do I add a surface to profile view in Civil 3d?
From Home ribbon click the Create Design panel, click Profile and choose Create Surface Profile. Expand and select the alignment that was used to create the initial profile view. Once alignment is selected, find and highlight the desired surface in the right Select Surfaces area. Click Add to sample this surface.