Where is my Revit file?
Solution: When working on Collaboration for Revit files, local copies are saved at the following file path: C:Users%USERNAME%AppDataLocalAutodeskRevit
How do I fix RevitWorker EXE not found?
Right click on the RevitWorker.exe file and select Properties. Select the Compatibility tab. Uncheck both the ‘Compatibility mode’ and ‘Run this program as an administrator’. Select apply and then OK.
Where is Revit cache located?
Go to the Collaboration Cache root folder, by default it resides in %LOCALAPPDATA%AutodeskRevitAutodesk Revit ####CollaborationCache. Move the local cache to another folder location. The cache includes the local copy of the model, central cache file, and model cache folder.
Where is Revit library on PC?
The content libraries should be located atC:ProgramDataAutodeskRVT 2019Libraries, but for some reason they are instead going to: C:ProgramDataAutodesk.
How do I install Revit on Windows 10?
Installing Revit 2021.1
- Click Install (from the Autodesk desktop app) or Install Now (from Autodesk Account). …
- If you downloaded the installer, launch the EXE or EXE file associated with your product and version, for example, setup.exe.
- If your product was delivered on media, find the EXE file and launch it from there.
Can I get Revit for free?
Where do I download free Revit software for students? Students and educators can get free one-year educational access to Autodesk products and services, renewable as long as you remain eligible. If you are a student or educator, you can access free Revit software with an Autodesk Education plan.
How do I download Revit software on my laptop?
How to download products
- Choose a download method (Install Now, Download Now, or Browser Download). …
- If prompted, choose product details, such as language, version, and operating system. …
- Choose any supplemental product components.
- If you chose Install Now or Download Now, respond to the prompts:
How do I reinstall Revit 2019?
To reinstall or repair Revit:
- Click Start menu > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall/Change.
- In the Uninstall or change a program, select the product name, then click Uninstall/Change.
How do I uninstall Revit?
Revit 2022 no longer uses the Autodesk Uninstall Tool. The new uninstall workflow for Revit 2022 is to use Add/Remove Programs (Windows Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features) or App & Features (Windows Settings > Apps) as described below: Select the Autodesk Revit 2022 entry and click Uninstall.
How do I completely uninstall Revit 2020?
Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall the specific Revit 2020 product.
- Remove the 2020 Material Library from the Windows Control Panel: …
- Use Windows Explorer to locate and delete the following folders as appropriate: …
- Open the system registry (Windows Start menu > Run > Regedit).
How do I add windows to Revit?
Place a Window
- Open a plan, elevation, section, or 3D view.
- Click Architecture tab Build panel (Window).
- If you want to place a window type other than the one displayed in the Type Selector, select a different type from the drop-down.
How do you add a window in Revit?
How to Create Custom Windows in Revit
- Click the wall where you want to insert the window. …
- Click the Types icon under the Manage tab to add new window types and sizes. …
- Select Load Into Project to place the new window in your project. …
- Press Save to save all the changes that you made to the family.