To select a viewport that is completely contained within another viewport in a layout, double-click within the larger viewport to activate it, then use CTRL+R to switch activated viewports until the desired viewport is selected. The viewports will shift according to the order in which the viewports were created.
How do you turn on the viewport in AutoCAD?
Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport. From the Properties palette, select the Quick Select button on the top right. On the Quick Select dialog box, set the Object type to Viewport and click OK.5 мая 2020 г.
How do I fix the viewport in AutoCAD?
How to Lock the Viewport in AutoCAD 2014
- Verify that you’re in paper space. (Check the UCS icon or move the crosshairs.)
- Select the boundary of the viewport whose arrangement you want to protect. …
- Click the Lock/Unlock Viewport button to lock the viewport scale.
How do you twist a viewport in AutoCAD?
To Rotate a View Within a Viewport
- At the Command prompt, enter VPROTATEASSOC.
- At the Enter new value for VPROTATEASSOC <1>: prompt, enter 1.
- Select the viewport that you want to rotate.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Rotate.
- At the Specify base point: prompt, specify the base point in which to rotate the viewport around.
Why can’t I see my viewport in Autocad?
In the Layer Properties Manager, make sure the layer that contains the viewport geometry is not turned off or frozen. … If other viewports are in the layout tab, remove them from the selection set by holding down the Shift key and selecting each visible viewport, leaving just the invisible viewport selected.
Why can’t I select my viewport Autocad?
Go to your Layers palette, find the layer that the Viewport is on (hint, look for a layer that is froze, off, or frozen in the current viewport) and thaw it or turn it on.
How do you unfreeze a viewport layer?
Double-click within a layout viewport to make it current. Click Home tab Layer panel Layer Properties. In the Layer Properties Manager, select the layers to freeze or thaw.
How do I unlock a drawing in AutoCAD?
If you need to select or move the file, you can unlock it.
- Click an empty space on the diagram to deselect anything that may already be selected.
- Rest your cursor on the outside edge of the AutoCAD drawing until your cursor changes to this icon:
- Right-click, and then click CAD Drawing Object > Properties.
How do you lock and unlock a layout in AutoCAD?
To Lock the Scale of a Layout Viewport
- Select the border of a layout viewport.
- Right-click and choose Display Locked Yes.
How do you rotate viewport?
To rotate the display in a viewport
- Select the viewport, then right click and choose 2D Rotate in the context menu. …
- Use the Center ( ) entity snap to select the center point of the viewport as the rotation point. …
- Type the rotation angle, then press Enter.
- The content of the viewport is rotated over the specified angle.
How do you change UCS in viewport?
To Rotate a View by Changing the UCS
- Double-click within the viewport whose objects you want to rotate.
- Make sure that the current UCS is parallel to the plane of rotation (the UCS icon should look normal).
- Click View tab Coordinates panel World.
- Click View tab Coordinates panel Z.
- To rotate the view 90 degrees clockwise, enter 90.
How do I rotate viewport in viewport?
Select the viewport that you want to rotate. In the drawing area, right-click and choose Rotate. Note: You can also click the viewport’s center square grip, right-click and choose Rotate. Follow the prompts to enter the base point to rotate the view around and the rotation angle.
How do you make a viewport invisible?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Select the Plot/Do Not Plot icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
Where is viewport in AutoCAD?
- If necessary, click a layout tab.
- Set the current layer to a layer that’s reserved for layout viewports (recommended). …
- Click Layout tab Layout Viewports panel Insert View.
- Do one of the following: …
- Right click to display a list of scales and click one of them.
- Click to place the layout viewport on the layout.
How do you hide a viewport line in AutoCAD?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.