On Windows 10, you can use your middle mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the canvas. You can also use gestures to zoom, fit your image to the view, pan around the canvas, and rotate around a point.
How do you zoom in on Autodesk?
Zoom in or Out
- Click Zoom or press F3.
- Use the arrow cursor to click and drag the view to the desired scale. Dragging down increases view scale; dragging up decreases view scale.
- Release the mouse button when the image is at the required magnification. The Zoom command remains active until you select another command.
How do you scroll in Autodesk SketchBook?
On App Version for Android, iOS and Windows 10 you have to use a touchable device and use two fingers to move the canvas. On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook.
How do I resize in Autodesk SketchBook?
Resizing an image
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
What is Zoom command?
Zooms to display all visible objects and visual aids. Adjusts the magnification of the drawing area to accommodate the extents of all visible objects in the drawing, or visual aids such as the grid limits (the LIMITS command), whichever is larger. … A larger value decreases the magnification.
How do you move an image in Autodesk SketchBook?
Placing your imported file
- Tap-drag the canvas to freely move in any direction.
- Tap to nudge the content one pixel at a time, by tapping an arrow or tap-drag from the middle to move in any direction or on an arrow to move in that direction.
- Tap to flip the image vertically.
- Tap to flip the image horizontally.
How do you use the lasso tool in SketchBook?
In the toolbar, tap to accesses the Quick Selection tools:
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you select and move in SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you make layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
Adding a layer in SketchBook for Windows 10
- In the current selected layer, tap-hold to access the radial menu. Swipe and select. to create a new layer.
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to access the Layer menu and select Add Layer to create a new layer.
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to create a new layer.
How do I resize an image?
How to resize an image on Windows using the Photos app
- Double-click the image file you want to resize to open it in Photos.
- Once it’s opened, click the three dots in the top-right corner, then click “Resize.”
- A small pop-up will appear, offering you three preset sizes for the picture.
How do you duplicate an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook for Desktop
Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
How do you zoom in and out in Autodesk SketchBook?
Zoom in and move about
Tap and flick toward or press and hold down the spacebar to access the puck. Move your stylus to the center to zoom and tap-drag to zoom in and out.
Is Autodesk SketchBook good?
Sketchbook Pro is a serious digital art tool not to be mistaken for the many simple drawing apps available. It is an excellent, professional-caliber tool designed by Autodesk, developers with a history of well-regarded apps for designers, engineers, and architects.
What is the best free drawing app?
Free Drawing Apps
- Assembly. …
- Graphic. …
- Art Set. …
- Inkist. …
- ArtStudio. …
- Brushes Redux. …
- Pixaki. …
- Infinite Painter. Probably the best drawing app for Android, Infinite Painter will have you pumping out amazing pieces in no time at all.
Is Autodesk SketchBook really free?
Download the free version of SketchBook. This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.