Where is Vehicle Tracking in AutoCAD?
Run AutoCAD as you normally would. If your system has been set up correctly, Autodesk Vehicle Tracking should be on the top menu bar. Vehicle Tracking is not yet loaded but will be as soon as you select a Vehicle Tracking command.
What is Vehicle Tracking Autodesk?
Autodesk® Vehicle Tracking offers a swept path analysis that connects directly to your designed environment. Whether you need to evaluate a parking lot, airport, light rail system, or roadways, Vehicle Tracking offers simulation and analysis tools to evaluate vehicle movements predictably.
How do I download car tracking?
- Log in to your Autodesk – Account.
- Go to “All Products and Services”.
- Expand “Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection” and select “View items” button.
- Select “Vehicle Tracking” and download and install the version appropriate for your Civil 3D.
How do you AutoTURN in AutoCAD?
In the AutoCAD command line, type CUI. In the top left section, expand the Partial Customization Files group and check if AutoTURN is listed and if it is marked as Unresolved. If AutoTURN is listed and it is marked as Unresolved, please right-click it and from the context menu choose to Unload it.
How do I create a custom car tracker?
To Create a New Vehicle
- On the toolbar, click Autodesk Vehicle Tracking Properties, or click Vehicle Tracking menu Properties Path. The Vehicle Library Explorer is displayed.
- Make sure that the cursor is not on a vehicle, then right-click New Vehicle, or click the Vehicle Wizard button. The Vehicle Wizard is displayed.
How do I open Autodesk Vehicle Tracking?
Open AutoCAD and with the NETLOAD command, load C:Program FilesAutodeskAutodesk Vehicle Tracking
Is vehicle tracking part of Civil 3D?
Parts of Vehicle Tracking such as roundabout settings tools come with Civil 3D, so Infraworks can send the Roundabouts to Civil 3D. To access Vehicle Tracking features on the ribbon, you need to install Vehicle Tracking.