How do I rename a section in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Section Tags). In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate. Enter a name for the new section head, and click OK.
How do you name a section view in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Section). On the Reference panel, select Reference Other View. Select a section, callout of a section, or drafting view name from the drop-down list.
How do you mark a section in Revit?
To create a reference section:
- Click View tab Create panel (Section).
- On the Reference panel, select Reference Other View.
- Select a section, callout of a section, or drafting view name from the drop-down list.
How do you edit a section head in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Section). Click Modify | Section tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Click in the value box for the Section Tag parameter, and select a tag from the list. Click OK to save your changes.
How do you change the color of a section in Revit?
One way to adjust Revit Section Line style, is to go to the Object Styles (Manage tab on the Ribbon > Object Styles). Then, on the Annotation Objects tab, there is a Category called Section Line. In this row you can change the line color, line pattern and the line width of the Revit Section line.
How do you add a section detail in Revit?
Add a section line and crop region to define a new section view. Open a plan, section, elevation, or detail view. Click View tab Create panel (Section). (Optional) In the Type Selector, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type.
How do I change a callout tag in Revit?
Change the Tag of a Callout
- In the parent view, select the callout bubble.
- On the Properties palette, click (Edit Type).
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Callout Tag, select the callout tag to use. If the desired callout tag is not listed, you can create a new callout tag. …
- Click OK to save your changes.
How do you change the font of levels in Revit?
- In the Project Browser, expand the Families folder.
- Under the Annotation Symbols, find the name of the family that needs to be edited (e.g. Level Head – Circle).
- Right click the family, select “Edit” option.
- In this family file, click on the “Name” label.
- Select “Edit Type”.
How do you create a section family in Revit?
Once created, in the Categories area scroll down and find Sections and check the box. In the Filter Rules part, find Family and Type, then select equals, then find the Section Type you have created. Hit OK. Now you can add this Section Filter to any View or View Template.
How do you create a section head in Revit?
Create a Section Head Family
- Click File tab New Annotation Symbol.
- In the Open dialog, select Section Head. …
- The section head template includes a predefined head. …
- If desired, add text to the symbol by clicking Text panel (Text).
How do I change the section symbol size in Revit?
Anyhow; to customize the section head first you need to identify which one is used (select the section>Edit Prop>Section tag>…) then open that family template and either scale it up or down… Filled regions and labels do not scale so those you will need to either redo or change text size.