How do you delete hidden geometry?
Delete Hidden Geometry in ZBrush
- CTRL + SHIFT and drag out a selection to select geometry to hide. …
- Before releasing the left mouse button, or before lifting the stylus pen, press ALT . …
- In Tools > Geometry > Modify Topology, click Del Hidden.
- Optionally, in the same panel, you may click Close Holes to cap open holes.
How do you delete geometry in Sketchup?
Delete selected geometry.
To delete several edges and faces at once, use the Select tool to select all the geometry you want to erase, as shown in the following figure. Then context-click your selection and choose Erase. As you can see in the right-hand image, the selected lines and faces have been deleted.
How do you smooth curves in Sketchup?
To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth. Use the Soften Edges panel. Located on the Window menu, this panel lets you smooth a bunch of selected edges all at once, according to the angle of their adjacent faces.
What happens when you triple click a face in SketchUp?
When you double-click a face, you select that face and all the edges that define it. Double-clicking an edge gives you that edge plus all the faces that are connected to it. When you triple-click an edge or a face, you select the whole conglomeration that it’s a part of.
What action does the zoom tool perform?
What action does the Zoom tool perform? Allows you to move your model quickly.
How do I remove unwanted lines in SketchUp?
How to Remove Unsightly Edges from Your SketchUp Model
- Use the Eraser. To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth.
- Use the Soften Edges dialog box.
How do you show hidden layers in SketchUp?
Viewing and Hiding Layers
- Click the Main Menu icon ( ).
- Click the Layers icon ( ), and the Layers tab appears, as shown in the following figure. IMG.