Your ‘HVAC’ (5) Sub-Discipline is a Project parameter that is connected to ‘Views’. See the Manage tab, select Project parameters, select the parameter ‘Sub-Sisciplie’, click Modify and check the Category that it is attached to. The Views in the Project Browser are arranged based on the parameter values of your Views.
How do you add discipline in project browser Revit?
Go to Revit Ribbon> Manage tab> Settings panel. Click Project Parameters. Revit opens Project Parameters. Click Add…
Adding a Project Parameter
- Name: Category.
- Discipline: Common.
- Type of Parameter: Text.
- Group Parameter Under: Graphics.
How do I add a category to a view in Revit?
Create a View Type
- Open a view for which you want to create a view type, or click the view name in the Project Browser.
- In the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
- Enter a name for the new view type and click OK.
What is discipline in Revit?
In Revit, each view has a discipline assigned to it, this controls what elements are visible and which are hidden. For example in an architectural view we can see walls, windows and doors but we might not be able to see structural elements such as beams and trusses or mechanical elements such as ducts.
How do I change the discipline name in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Browser Organization. In the Browser Organization dialog, click the Views tab to edit a sort group for project views, or click the Sheets tab to edit a sort group for sheets. Select a sort group. To rename the sort group, click Rename.
How do I create a group sheet in Revit?
Click the Sheets tab and then click the New button. Give it a name and then click OK. In the “Browser Organization Properties” dialog, on the Folders tab, choose the new custom Sheet Folder property for the first Group by item. If you wish, you can choose additional Group by criteria such as Sheet Number.
How do you create categories in Revit?
Create Object Style Subcategories
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles.
- Click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported Objects tab.
- In the Object Styles dialog under Modify Subcategories, click New.
- In the New Subcategory dialog, enter a name.
- Select the Category for Subcategory of.
- Click OK.
What is view type in Revit?
A view type defines some graphics properties, such as a reference label and tags for elevations, callouts, or sections. It can also specify a view template to apply to a new view, and whether template updates should be applied to existing views.
How do I change the discipline of a Revit sheet?
In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, click the sheet list name. On the Properties palette, for Fields, click Edit.
Use the Sheet Order field to sort the sheet list, as follows:
- Click the Sorting/Grouping tab.
- For Sort by, select Sheet Order. Make sure that Ascending is selected.
- Click OK.
Can you modify browser organization in Revit?
In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Select an organization scheme. To rename the organization scheme, click Rename. … In the Browser Organization Properties dialog, make the necessary changes.
How do you manage sheets in Revit?
Create a Sheet List
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
- (Optional) To create user-defined fields, click Add Parameter.