How do you delete on Sketchbook Mobile?
Clearing a layer in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Double-tap the layer you want to clear to access the Layer menu.
- In the Layer menu, tap. Clear.
Does SketchBook have an eraser?
Where is the eraser tool in Autodesk SketchBook? soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers.
How do I delete Autodesk?
From the Windows Start menu, open the Control Panel. Select Programs And Features to see a list of installed software. Select Uninstall to remove a component.
How do I delete a layer in Autodesk?
If necessary, open the Layer Properties Manager by clicking Home tab Layers panel Layer Properties. Right-click the layer that you want to delete, and click Delete Layer. Alternatively, you can select the layer that you want to delete and click .
How do you select and move on Autodesk SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
How do I select and copy in SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If you want to copy and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection, then do the following: Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you use the eraser in Sketchpad?
How to use the eraser
- Navigate to the pen bar at the top right of the screen.
- Select the eraser icon. This icon looks like an eraser erasing a line.
- Drag the pen tip of your sketch to erase that potion. Tapping the eraser icon a second time will erase all ink on the screen.