How do I move a drawing view in SolidWorks?
To move a drawing view, use one of the following methods:
- Click and drag an entity (including edges, vertices, cosmetic threads, and so on). …
- Select a drawing view, then move (nudge) it with the arrow keys. …
- Press Alt, place the pointer anywhere in the view, and drag the view.
How do we move a view on the drawing sheet?
To move a drawing view using “drag and drop,” simply click on, hold and drag the drawing view listed in the feature tree and drop it in your desired location. When dragging it over a new sheet, a yellow arrow appears over the new location, indicating the drawing view is being moved.
How do I move details from one sheet to another in SolidWorks?
In the FeatureManager design tree: To move the view: Drag the drawing view icon and drop it on the target sheet icon (the pointer changes to when it is over the sheet icon). when it is over the sheet icon).
How do I change view boundaries in SolidWorks?
Resize the drawing view boundary
- Click the view frame.
- Click one of the handles on the view boundary.
- Drag the handles along the x or y axis of the view. When the view boundary changes size, the view frame adjusts with the new boundary size.
How do you move a section view arrow in Solidworks?
When you create a view letter attached to a view arrow, such as an auxiliary view or projected view, you can move the view letter. This is similar to moving the view letter in a section view. To move a view arrow letter: Select the arrow and drag the letter.
How do you move around in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Press Alt + middle mouse button and drag.
- On the main toolbar, click Camera Tools > Pan , then click and drag.
How do I move a detail view to another sheet in Inventor?
- Select a single view or multiple views.
- Click on the view(s) and drag into a desired sheet.
- Views are moved.
How do you change sheets in Solidworks?
Changing a SOLIDWORKS Sheet Format
- Open the Sheet Properties dialog via right-click on any Sheet.
- From the Sheet Properties tab, select the “Select Sheets to Modify” button.
- Select the sheets to change by selecting the checkboxes and Select OK.
- Set the desired Sheet Properties and Zone Parameters.
- Click Apply Changes.
How do we move a view on the drawing sheet in Inventor?
Right-click the auxiliary view and select Realign auxiliary views. Select a model edge from the parent view, and place a new auxiliary view. Move the preview to the appropriate location, and then click to place the view.
What is the difference between edit sheet format and edit sheet?
What is the difference between Edit Sheet Format and Edit Sheet? Edit Sheet Format: Edit title block size and text heading. Edit Sheet: Edit views, dimensions and text. Normally work in this mode.
How do I align a section view in Solidworks?
You can pre-select sketch entities that belong to the drawing sheet to create aligned section views. The sketch entities do not have to belong to an existing drawing view. To create an aligned section view: Click Aligned Section View on the Drawing toolbar, or click Insert, Drawing View, Aligned Section.
How do you create a detail view?
Creating a Detail View / Detail View Profile
- In the Drawing window, click Detail View in the Views toolbar ( Details sub-toolbar). …
- Click the callout center. …
- Drag to select the callout radius and click a point to end the selection. …
- Click to generate the detail view.