How do I import a CUI file into AutoCAD?
Restore missing interface elements by reloading the CUI file:
- Enter the CUILOAD command on the command line in AutoCAD and press Enter.
- Select and then remove the main CUI file that is listed (if present) by clicking on Unload.
- Click the Browse button and select the CUIx file. …
- Click Load and then Close.
How do I load a classic workspace in AutoCAD 2019?
To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar. To hide the ribbon, click Tools menu > Palettes > Ribbon.
FAQ: Where is the AutoCAD Classic workspace?
- Click Tools menu > Workspaces > Save Current As.
- In the Save Workspace dialog box, in the Name box, type AutoCAD Classic.
- Click Save.
Where are Workspaces saved in AutoCAD?
To save all workspace variables to a MAT-file, on the Home tab, in the Variable section, click Save Workspace. To save a subset of your workspace variables to a MAT-file, select the variables in the Workspace browser, right-click, and then select Save As.
How do I save my workspace in AutoCAD?
Click Tools menu > Workspaces > Save Current As. In the Save Workspace dialog box, in the Name box, type AutoCAD Classic. Click Save.
How do I import CUI?
Enter CUI on the command line to open the Customize User Interface dialog box. On the Transfer tab, in the right panel, open the newly created CUI file. Select the workspace you want to import and drag the workspace into the Workspaces section of the Main CUI file in the left panel.
How do I import a menu into AutoCAD?
Do one of the following:
- Click the Load Menu tool button ( ) on the Tools toolbar.
- Choose Load Menu in the Tools menu.
- Type menu in the command bar, then press Enter.
- Open the Customize dialog, then click the Browse button.
- Open the Customize dialog, then choose Load main CUI file … in the File menu.
How do I change the workspace in AutoCAD 2020?
Change Workspace Settings
- On the status bar, click Workspace Switching, and select Workspace Settings.
- In the Workspace Settings dialog box, change workspace settings as needed.
How do I restore a classic workspace in AutoCAD?
From the Tools menu, select Toolbars > AutoCAD. Select a toolbar and dock it to the left or right. Select any other desired toolbars. Select Tools > Workspaces > Save Current As and save the workspace.
What is AutoCAD workspace?
Workspaces are sets of menus, toolbars, palettes, and ribbon control panels that are grouped and organized so that you can work in a custom, task-oriented drawing environment. When you use a workspace, only the menus, toolbars, and palettes that are relevant to a task are displayed.
What is CUI file in AutoCAD?
The Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor allows you to modify many of the user interface elements that are used to start a command in the program. Customizing the user interface allows you to change the placement of the tools that you commonly use, and to add new tools that can improve your productivity.
How many work spaces are in AutoCAD?
How many workspaces are available in AutoCAD? Explanation: There are three workspaces available to switch between in AutoCAD. These are drafting and annotation, 3D basics and 3D modelling.
How do I copy AutoCAD settings to another computer?
On the old computer, export the settings from the older version of AutoCAD. Copy the export ZIP file to the new computer. Install the old version of AutoCAD in trial mode on the new computer. Install the new version of AutoCAD (in normal licensed mode) on the new computer.
How do I save a workspace in AutoCAD 2021?
Save a Workspace
- On the status bar, click Workspace Switching, select Save Current As.
- In the Save Workspace dialog box, enter a name for the new workspace or select a name from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
How do I save workspace?
To save some but not all of the current workspace variables,
- Select the variable in the Workspace browser. To select multiple variables, Shift+click or Ctrl+click.
- Right-click and from the context menu, select Save As.