How do I fix my units in AutoCAD?

You can change drawing units from application menu (the big red A on top left corner) > Drawing Utilities > Units. Or simply type UNITS then press ENTER. In drawing units dialog, change insertion scale to correct unit.

IT IS INTERESTING:  Quick Answer: How do you break a link of mirrored part in Solidworks?
Special Project