How do I download SVG on Zeplin?
You can view and download the available assets of a component from your styleguide. To do that, go to the styleguide that you’ve exported your components to and click on a component. Then, you’ll see the download button near the asset formats under Assets on the right panel.
How do I export icons to Zeplin?
To do this, you will need to mark either the entire symbol layer or sub-layers as exportable. Once you mark the layer(s) as exportable in Sketch and export it, Zeplin will generate the necessary assets (on different formats and scales) based on the platform and density you’re working on.
How do I upload a design to Zeplin?
Here’s how that works:
- Next, select the artboards you want to upload into Zeplin.
- Go to Plugins > Zeplin > Export Selected Artboards.
- Select the project to which you want to upload your designs, then click Import.
How do I make an image downloadable on Zeplin?
From the Web app and Windows app
From a project’s section, click on the “…” button and select the “Download all screen images” options from the dropdown. To download all screens within a tag, first select the tag, right-click on it and choose the “Download all screen images” option there.
How do I export a component in Zeplin?
Simply select a symbol or multiple symbols (which are usually located in the Symbols page in Sketch) and press Control + Command + E to begin the export process. Once you export symbols into Zeplin, they will be listed under the Components section in the styleguide.
How do I export a Figma file to Zeplin?
Figma Now Integrates with Zeplin
- Download Zeplin and create a project (experimental is fine)
- Go to Figma and enable Zeplin by selecting the top left hamburger menu>>integrations>>Zeplin.
- Make a frame in Figma.
- Select the frame, hit export and choose “export to Zeplin”
- The Zeplin application will automatically open. …
How do I use Zeplin as a developer?
Tutorial: How to use Zeplin to automatically generate measurements, styles, and assets from your Sketch files
- Download Zeplin and create an account. …
- Start a new project in Zeplin. …
- Choose your pixel density. …
- Export your artboard from Sketch to Zeplin. …
- View your mockup in Zeplin. …
- Share the specs with your developer.
How do I export Zeplin designs?
Select any layer/artboard in your Sketch file. Press ⌃⌘E or use the menu up top “Plugins > Zeplin > Export Selected…” to start the export process.
How do I upload a PSD file to Zeplin?
To publish your designs from Photoshop to Zeplin:
- Select any layer/artboard in your Photoshop file.
- Open the plugin and click “Export selected artboards”
- Select your project or styleguide then click “Import” to start the export process.
How do I share Zeplin files?
Open your project and click “Share” in the right panel. Enter in the email or username associated with the user’s Zeplin account then click the “+” button.
How do I extract assets from sketch?
Open your Sketch file, select a layer, multiple layers or an artboard and click Make Exportable in the bottom right corner. Make sure that format is set as PNG in the Format dropdown. Adjust the resolution size and hit Export (either Export layers or Export [name of the artboard]).