Click on File > Save as > Vector and in the dialog box that opens, choose the file format that you prefer. If you’re working with a CAD program to edit the converted file, you’ll most likely want to choose DWG or DXF.
How do I convert a map to AutoCAD?
To Export Maps to AutoCAD
- Build your map, styling your features and drawing layers as desired.
- Display the layers on the map at the scale you want recipients to share. …
- Click Output tab Map Data Transfer panel Save Current Map To AutoCAD. …
- In the Save Current Map To AutoCAD wizard, do the following:
How do I turn a Google map into a drawing?
How to Turn a Map into an Artistic Line Drawing
- Go to the Google Map Styling Wizard and click on ‘Create a Style’ button on the welcome screen.
- On the left panel, set the ‘Landmarks’ and ‘Labels’ options all the way to the left and be sure to have the ‘Standard’ theme selected.
- Clik on the ‘More Options’ link on the bottom of the left panel.
Can you export data from Google Maps?
Download map info
Sign in to My Maps. Open or create a map. Export to KML or Download KMZ. Follow the instructions.
How do you overlay AutoCAD in Google Earth?
Importing and Exporting
- Step 1: Select the “Import KML” command and choose the desired file.
- Step 2: The information contained in the KML file is brought into your AutoCAD drawing.
- Step 1: Select the “Publish to Google Earth” command.
- Step 2: Choose the appropriate coordinate trasformation method.
How do I convert DWG to KML?
To Export To KML (Keyhole Markup Language)
- At the command line, enter MAPEXPORT and press .
- In the Export Location dialog box, select the Google KML file format and a location for the exported files.
- In the Export dialog box, specify how to export objects. …
- On the Selection tab, specify the objects to export.
How do I make an outline for a map?
Draw a line or shape
- On your computer, sign in to My Maps.
- Open or create a map. …
- Click Draw a line. …
- Select a layer and click where to start drawing. …
- Click each corner or bend of your line or shape. …
- When you’re finished drawing, double-click or complete the shape.
- Give your line or shape a name.
How can I make a map online?
Create a map
- On your computer, sign in to My Maps.
- Click Create a new map.
- Go to the top left and click “Untitled map.”
- Give your map a name and description.
How do I export a Google map to excel?
After Exporting your KML file as indicated in this thread by Jaimin Jani, you can do:
- Open Microsoft Excel and goto Data Tab.
- Click New Query.
- Select From File / XML file format.
- Find the KML file by changing the file type to *. kml in the file dialog.
- Use the query editor to select the fields you want.
How do I export a search result from Google Maps?
How to use Google Maps Search Export
- Gather Google Maps URLs into a Spreadsheet (viewable to anyone with the link)
- Enter the Spreadsheet link into the input section of the Phantom configuration.
- Launch your Phantom and/or set in on repeat.
- Download the crawled data to a Spreadsheet or Excel file.
How do I export my places from Google Maps?
- Open Google Earth.
- In the left-hand panel under “Places” “My Places,” click Ctrl + left mouse key.
- Click Save Place As.
- In the box that opens, in the “Save as” field, type the name of the file.
- In the “Where” field, choose a location to save to from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Google Earth will save the file as a .
How do I export a DWG file to Google Earth?
To Export AutoCAD Civil 3D Objects to KML
- In the Toolspace, on the Toolbox tab, expand Miscellaneous Utilities Export KML. …
- On the General page of the Export KML wizard, specify place information for the file.
- On the Objects page, specify the objects to export.
How do I overlay a drawing in AutoCAD?
Insert an Overlay
- Click Insert tab Reference panel Attach. …
- In the Select Reference File dialog box, select the file you want to attach and click Open.
- In the Attach External Reference dialog box, under Reference Type, select Overlay.