What is AutoCAD menu bar?
At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar. At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I display toolbars when drawing?
To Display a Toolbar
- To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar.
- To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
How do I change the ribbon in AutoCAD 2018?
Right-click Tabs and click New Tab. A new ribbon tab (named New Tab) is placed at the bottom of the Tabs node. Right-click New Tab. Click Rename and enter a new name for the ribbon tab.
Where is AutoCAD 2021 options?
Click Application button > Options. In the Options dialog box, click a tab and set options as desired. Save the settings: To save the settings and keep working in the dialog box, click Apply.
What are the important commands in drawing toolbar?
The tools in this part of the Drawing toolbar are:
- Select: selects objects. …
- Line: draws a straight line.
- Arrow: draws a straight line ending with an arrowhead. …
- Rectangle: draws a rectangle. …
- Ellipse: draws an ellipse. …
- Text: creates a text box with text aligned horizontally.
What are dimensioning tools?
The Dimension tool allows you to measure and show the distance between two points in your layout. It also allows you to set a certain distance between objects, or to change an object’s size.