How do you exit Exploded View in Solidworks?
Do one of the following: Double-click the Exploded View feature. Right-click the Exploded View feature, and click Explode or Collapse.
Can you edit an Exploded View in Solidworks?
You can edit an explode step while you create the exploded view or after you save the exploded view. To open a previously saved exploded view, in the ConfigurationManager, right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. You can reposition an item along its current axis without reopening the PropertyManager.
How do I exit Exploded View?
Double-click the Exploded View feature. Right-click the Exploded View feature, and click Explode or Collapse.
How do I get out of Exploded View?
Double-click the ExplView feature. Right-click the ExplView feature and select Explode (or Collapse). You can reposition an item along its current axis without reopening the PropertyManager.
How do you go back and edit a exploded view in Solidworks?
Editing an Explode Step (Assemblies)
- To open the Explode PropertyManager: Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. …
- Reposition the components: To move a component along its axis, drag the handle . …
- Update the options in the PropertyManager: …
- Click Undo to undo changes.
- Click Done.
How do I change view in Solidworks?
Changing the Orientation of the Standard Model Views
- Do one of the following: Use the Rotate, Zoom, and Pan tools to orient the model. Click View Selector and select a view. …
- Click Update Standard Views .
- When prompted, select the standard view you want to assign the current view to.
- Click Yes to confirm the update.
How do you add lines to exploded view solidworks?
Adding Explode Lines
- Click Explode Line Sketch (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Explode Line Sketch. The Explode Sketch toolbar appears. …
- Add explode lines by using: Route Line (Explode Sketch toolbar) …
- Close the sketch. The sketch 3DExplode appears in the ConfigurationManager under Exploded View .
How do you auto explode in Solidworks?
With an assembly open, select the components that you want to explode in the graphics area or FeatureManager design tree and click Exploded View . In the PropertyManager, select Auto-space components on drag. Use the handle in the graphics area to move all the components.
How do you exploded view in Solidworks 2020?
To create an exploded view:
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do you explode parts in Solidworks?
To create an exploded view:
- Click Exploded View. (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Exploded View.
- Select one or more solid bodies to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a triad arm to explode the solid bodies. …
- Under Settings, click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as needed, then click .
How do you disassemble a part in Solidworks?
In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the subassembly you want to dissolve, and select Dissolve Subassembly. You can also select the subassembly icon and click Edit > Dissolve Assembly. The components become components of the immediate parent assembly, and the subassembly is removed.