How do I make a sheet list in Revit?
To create a sheet list, select the View tab, then click Schedules > Sheet List. Select the fields for the sheet list. In this case we’ll select the sheet number and the sheet name. All of the sheets currently in the project are listed.
How do I edit a sheet index in Revit?
Open the sheet list. In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, click the sheet list name. On the Properties palette, for Fields, click Edit.
How do I hide sheets in a sheet in Revit?
To hide the Sheet Order field, right-click the column in the sheet list, and click Hide Column(s). Revit LT hides the Sheet Order column in the sheet list.
How do I make an index drawing?
To Create a Drawing Index
- In Map Explorer, right-click Drawings. …
- In the Drawing Maintenance dialog box, under Active Drawings, select the drawings for which you want to create indexes.
- Click Drawing Index.
- In the Drawing Statistics dialog box, under Generate Index, select the type of index to create. …
- Click OK.
What is index in drawing?
A Drawing Index (or Key Drawing Index) is overlaid with a grid showing the extent of coverage of individual layout drawings for other disciplines. The Drawing Index shows the actual drawing numbers in accordance with the document numbering system.
How do I view all sheets in Revit?
Press CTRL+Tab to advance through each open view sequentially (including views that have been moved out of the Revit application window). Click (Tile Views) to see multiple views at once.
How do I make a schedule editable in Revit?
Modify a Schedule
- Open the schedule (double-click its name in the Project Browser or click its tab).
- To make changes to the schedule, see the following table for instructions. Use the following guidelines: To edit a cell, click in it. You can select a value from a list, if available, or enter text.
How do I edit a sheet list in Revit?
You can modify panel schedules after adding them to sheets.
- In a project, open the sheet that contains the panel schedule you want to modify.
- In the sheet view, select the panel schedule.
- Click Modify | Panel Schedule Graphics tab Create panel Edit Panel Schedule.
What is a placeholder sheet?
Once created, leave placeholder sheets as-is to represent consultant sheets, or you can convert them into project sheets. You can add new rows in a Sheet List to create placeholder sheets. To add placeholder sheets to a sheet list. Open a sheet list schedule.
How do you find hidden sheets in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify | <Element> tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
How do I hide a row in a Revit schedule?
select cells in one or more rows and click (Delete Row). select a cell or column header, then click (Hide Columns). Click (Unhide All Columns) to reveal hidden columns.