Where is the Tool Library Fusion 360?
In Fusion 360, switch to the CAM workspace. Then open the Tool Library from the Manage menu in the toolbar.
How do I import assets into Fusion 360?
To open a file saved locally on your computer, click Open from my computer.
- Navigate to the file and then click Open. …
- As soon as the file has completed Cloud translation, click the “Open” button in the Job Status window, to launch the file in Fusion 360.
Does Fusion 360 have a library?
Fusion 360 uses the McMaster-Carr website as its standard parts library. McMaster-Carr can be accessed directly in Fusion 360: Go to the ribbon, in the Insert pane, select Insert McMaster-Carr Component. In the Insert McMaster-Carr Component dialog box, navigate to the part to insert.
What files can be imported into Fusion 360?
A list of file formats that are compatible with Fusion 360 and can be imported into the software.
- Solution: By file extension: *. 3dm. *. asm. *. cam360. *. CATPart. *. CATProduct. *. dwg. *. dxf. *. f3d. *. fbx. *. g. *. iam. *. ige. *. iges. *. igs. *. ipt. *. neu. *. obj. *. prt. *. sab. *. sat. …
- See Also:
- Products: Fusion 360;
What file formats can Fusion 360 import?
The following file types can be imported into Fusion 360:
- Autodesk Alias (*. wire)
- AutoCAD DWG Files (*. dwg)
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Archive Files (*. f3d)
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Toolpath Archive Files (*. cam360)
- Autodesk Inventor Files (*. ipt, *. iam)
- CATIA V5 Files (*. CATProduct, *. …
- DXF Files (*. dxf)
- FBX (*. fbx)
How do I create a cloud Tool Library in Fusion 360?
Enabling Tool Libraries in Fusion 360
Navigate to General > Manufacture and check the box to Enable Cloud Libraries.