How do I reset my SOLIDWORKS toolbar to default?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults.
To set tooltip or size options:
- Open a part, assembly, or drawing document.
- Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select options: Option. Description. Show tooltips. …
- Click OK.
How do I get my toolbar back in SOLIDWORKS?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
How do I go back to default view in SOLIDWORKS?
To return all standard model views to their default settings in the Orientation dialog box:
- In the Orientation dialog box, click Reset Standard Views. .
- Click Yes to confirm the update.
How do I reset my SOLIDWORKS interface?
Right click > Rename on the folder User Interface to User Interface_old. Step 5. Close Registry Editor and re-launch SOLIDWORKS. The User Interface is now reset to the default.
Why did my toolbar disappear in SOLIDWORKS?
Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes. If this step does not work, then try step 3.
How do you reset isometric view in Solidworks?
To change the orientation of a section or aligned section view to isometric: Right-click a section or aligned section view and select Isometric Section View. To remove the isometric orientation, right-click the view and select Remove Isometric View.
How do I switch to Trimetric view in Solidworks?
Click Tools > Customize and select or clear Use Large Tooltips to enable or disable the view previews. flyout button in the Orientation dialog box to select axonometric (isometric, dimetric, or trimetric) views and to set which type of axonometric view is displayed when you select a View Selector corner.
How do I change the drawing view in Solidworks?
To change the orientation of a model view:
- Select a view.
- In the PropertyManager, under Orientation, select a different view orientation.
How do I restore tabs in SOLIDWORKS?
Double-click the name of the active tab. Double-click a tab again to restore the ribbon.
How do I move the Task Pane in SOLIDWORKS?
To float or dock the Task Pane:
- To float the Task Pane, drag it by the title bar into the graphics area.
- To dock the Task Pane when it is floating, click in the title bar.