What is collapse item in Solidworks?
You can expand and collapse folders in the navigation pane and items in the main pane to show or hide their content. To expand or collapse a folder or item, do any: Double-click the folder or item. Click (expand) or (collapse) next to the folder or item name.
What is collapse file?
Collapse is a term used to describe the process of hiding something or reducing its size, so it’s not visible. For example, when you expand a folder, it shows the folder’s contents. To hide the open folder’s contents, you’d collapse the folder.
How do you collapse a folder?
Click the + (plus symbol) in the folder tree to expand a folder. You can also double-click a parent folder in the left or right pane to expand it. Click the – (minus symbol) in the folder tree to collapse a folder.
How do I expand a folder name?
To expand or collapse a folder or item, do any:
- Double-click the folder or item.
- Click (expand) or (collapse) next to the folder or item name.
- Click to select the folder or item, then press a key: To perform this task. Press this key. Expand the folder or item. + (plus sign on your numeric keypad)
How do you collapse the feature tree in Solidworks?
To collapse the entire tree, use “Shift + C” or right-click anywhere in the FeatureManager and select ‘Collapse Items’ from the context menu. There is the ability to use the arrows in front of the Feature or Model for expanding or collapsing the information.
How do I collapse a folder in File Explorer?
- Open File Explorer and navigate to View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Under the General > Click items as follows, tick the Single-click to open an item (point to select).
- Click Apply, then OK.
What does expanding a folder do?
The process or opening a folder and displaying all its contents. For example, with Microsoft Windows, in Explorer, a user may click the plus ( + ) symbol next to a folder or double-click it to expand and view its contents.
How do I expand all files in a folder?
Expand All Folders in Windows Explorer
- If you want to expand all the folders and subfolders for a particular drive, click on that drive and press. the ‘ * ‘ key on the numeric keyboard.
- Expand individual highlighted folders press ‘+’
How do I expand multiple folders?
Expand All or Collapse All
- To open all folders at the same level as the current folder, press ALT+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW.
- To close all folders at the same level as the current folder, press ALT+SHIFT+LEFT ARROW.
How do I collapse a folder in Outlook?
1. If you want to collapse or expand a single group per time, you need to select this group and then click View > Expand/Collapse > Collapse This Group or Expand This Group. See screenshot: And only the selected single group will be collapsed or expanded.
How do I keep quick access expanded?
Right click on Quick Access and choose options and then hit the “view” tab. Scroll all the way down on “Advanced Settings” then under “Navigation pane” uncheck “Expand to open folder.” Once that’s unchecked, it should prevent collapsing the folder locations.
What is the drop down triangle called?
5 Answers. Show activity on this post. Show activity on this post. A disclosure widget, expander, or disclosure triangle is a graphical control element that is used to show or hide a collection of “child” widgets in a specific area of the interface.
What do you call the expand collapse icon?
Expandables (sometimes called “collapsible” or “disclosure widgets”) are simple interface patterns that allow you to expand and collapse content.
How do you expand file structure?
Make Navigation Pane Expand to Open Folder in Windows 10
- Open This PC in File Explorer.
- Enable the navigation pane if required.
- Right click the empty space on the left to open the context menu.
- Enable the option Expand to current folder. This will enable the complete folder tree on the left.