How do you hide all sketch lines in Solidworks?
To hide all types in the current document: Click View > Hide/Show > Hide All Types. After you select Hide All Types, you cannot show any hidden items until you clear Hide All Types.
How do you show sketch lines in Solidworks drawing?
To show a sketch in a drawing: Right-click the sketch in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show. The sketch entities highlight in the graphics area when you point over the sketch name in the FeatureManager design tree. (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Model Items.
How do you hide points in Solidworks sketch?
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items > View Points.
- View Points. (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Points.
Can you hide construction lines in Solidworks?
You can hide or show edges in high quality (not draft quality) drawing views. (Line Format toolbar). (Line Format toolbar). If you cannot select the hidden edges, click Tools > Options > System Options > Drawings and click Select hidden entities.
How do you hide sketch lines?
To hide a sketch in a drawing, right-click the sketch in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Hide.
How do I unhide a sketch in Solidworks?
Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component. If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.
How do I keep sketch visible in Solidworks?
Control the visibility of sketches.
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items > View Sketches.
- View Sketches. (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Sketches.
How do you make a sketch visible?
By default, a sketch used to create a feature is not visible on the model. To make the sketch visible, right-click on it in the Model browser and select Visibility.
Why is my sketch not showing in Solidworks?
The trick is that the sketch has to be set to “Hide” in the part level, and then in the drawing level that sketch could be set to “Show” for any specific drawing view.
How do I hide lines in Solidworks model?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click . …
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .
How do I delete a point in Solidworks?
To delete sketch points:
- Open a sketch on which you previously used the Segment tool to create sketch points. You must have created the sketch in SOLIDWORKS 2016 or later.
- Delete a sketch point. The spacing for the remaining sketch points adjusts so the points remain equidistant to each other along the sketch entity.
How do you draw a sketch in Solidworks?
To create a drawing from within a part or assembly document:
- Click Make Drawing from Part/Assembly. (Standard toolbar or New. flyout menu).
- Select options for Sheet Format/Size, then click OK.
- Drag views from the View Palette into the drawing sheet, and set options in the PropertyManager.
How do you remove lines from Onshape?
- NeilCooke. May 2021. Edit the sketch, select the line, hit delete key. …
- jake_delano19. May 2021. To delete a line in a sketch you can right-click on the line itself and select “Delete Sketch Entity” from the dropdown menu that appears, use the Trim tool, or click on the line and hit the “Delete” key on your keyboard.
How do I show a construction line in Solidworks?
on the Sketch toolbar. Click Tools > Sketch Tools > Construction Geometry. Select the For construction check box in the PropertyManager.
Where is the line format toolbar in Solidworks?
If you’re going to be making a lot of changes, it may be convenient to enable the Line Format toolbar by clicking on View > Toolbars > Line Format. You’ll not only have access to the tools mentioned above but layers as well.