How do I suppress features in configurations?
You can suppress individual features in the Feature Properties dialog box. Right-click the feature you want to suppress in the FeatureManager design tree and select Feature Properties. In the dialog box, select Suppressed, and then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Specify Configuration(s).
How do you temporarily delete a feature in Solidworks?
You can also right-click a feature in the FeatureManager design tree and do one of the following to unsuppress the selected feature:
- Select Unsuppress. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.)
- Select Properties, then in the dialog box, clear Suppressed.
How do I show a suppressed component in Solidworks?
You can check the referenced file locations to determine which suppressed components are missing. With the model open, click File > Find References. In the dialog box, under In Folder, File not found appears for the missing components. Search ‘Suppressed’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I Unsuppress an assembly in Solidworks?
- Click Unsuppress on the Features toolbar. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.)
- Click Edit > Unsuppress, then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Selected Configurations.
What does suppress mean in Solidworks?
When you suppress a feature, it is removed from the model (but not deleted). The feature disappears from the model view and is shown in gray in the FeatureManager design tree. If the feature has child features, the child features are also suppressed.
How do you delete all appearances in Solidworks?
To remove all appearances:
- In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the assembly containing appearances to remove and click Appearances .
- Click Remove all appearances from components in assembly-name .
How do you remove assembly appearance?
To remove an appearance from the top-level assembly: In the Display Pane, click in the Appearances column for the top-level assembly, click Appearance, and click Remove Appearance.
How do I Unsuppress a feature in Creo?
Click Suppress. If suppressed features are hidden in the Model Tree, click > Tree Filters and select the Suppressed Objects checkbox. When suppressed features are shown, you can select them and click Resume from the shortcut menu to return them to the model.
How do you suppress a part in Creo?
Do one of the following: ◦ Right-click and choose Suppress or click Operations > Suppress. ◦ Click Operations and then click the arrow next to Suppress and choose one of the following commands from the menu: Suppress—Suppresses the selected component and its children.
How do I unhide hidden components in Solidworks?
To show the component again, do one of the following:
- Select the component in the Hide/Show Components list and press Delete.
- Select the component in the FeatureManager design tree.
- To show all hidden components again, right-click in the list and click Clear Selections.
How do you remove transparency in Solidworks?
To open the Display Pane, click the right-facing arrow at the top-right of the FeatureManager. The last column in this pane will show an icon for any feature or body that has been set to a transparent display. Toggle these off as needed to remove as much transparency as you’d like.
How do I make everything visible in Solidworks?
One option is to hover over the component and press the Tab key on your keyboard. To make it visible, just hover over it and press Shift + Tab.