How do I merge fields in Revit schedule?
Access the Combine Parameters dialog when creating or editing a schedule:
- To create a combined parameter, from the Schedule Properties dialog, click (Combine Parameters).
- To edit a combined parameter from the Schedule Properties dialog, select an existing combined parameter, and click (Edit parameter).
How do I split a cell in a schedule in Revit?
Split a Schedule on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- Select the schedule on the sheet. …
- Click the Z break control. …
- To split a section of the schedule further, click the Z break control again. …
- To adjust the number of rows in a section of the schedule, drag the blue dot at the bottom of the first section.
How do I unsplit a schedule in Revit?
You can rejoin the sections of a split schedule on a sheet. When you select the schedule on a sheet, a 4-way arrow control displays in the upper left corner of each section of the schedule. Use this arrow control to drag and drop a section of the schedule over another section to join them.
How do you split a schedule into two Columns in Revit?
Place the schedule onto the first sheet. Select the schedule from the sheet. Adjust it using the split icon on the side and the drag points at the column ends. Move the schedule columns so that the first column is in the desired location on the sheet, and the rest of the columns are outside of the titleblock.
What is an embedded schedule in Revit?
Use embedded schedules to display information about the components in rooms, spaces, duct systems, piping systems, or electrical circuits categories.
How do I adjust a schedule in Revit?
Format a Schedule on a Sheet
- In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, click the schedule name.
- On the Properties palette, for Appearance, click Edit.
- On the Appearance tab of the Schedule Properties dialog, define the settings as desired. …
- Click OK.
- Open the sheet to see the results.
How do I edit a schedule in Revit?
select a cell or column in the schedule body. Click (Insert) on the Columns panel to open the Select Fields dialog, which functions like the Fields tab of the Schedule Properties dialog. Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed.
How do I make a Revit schedule smaller?
Click on the schedule in the sheet view and the Resize button will appear on the Modify Schedule Graphics Tab.