How do you align a hole in an assembly in SolidWorks?
Click Hole Alignment (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Evaluate > Hole Alignment.
- Select items to highlight them in the graphics area.
- Expand items to list the individual holes involved in the misalignment.
- Right-click items and select Zoom to selection.
How do you find the center of a hole in SolidWorks?
Click Detailing, then, under Auto insert on view creation, select Center marks – slots -part and Center marks -slots -assembly. Click Tables > Hole. Set the Scheme and Tag angle/offset from profile center to use, and click Show hole centers. Click OK.
How do you center an object in SolidWorks?
In the PropertyManager, under Advanced Mates, click Profile Center . For Entities to Mate, select the edges or faces that you want to center-align. In the PropertyManager, you can optionally: Change the mate alignment by clicking Aligned or Anti-aligned .
What is hole alignment?
Hole Alignment checks assemblies for misaligned holes. It checks alignment of Hole Wizard holes, simple holes, and cylindrical cut features. Other holes are not checked.
How do you fix hole Wizards in SolidWorks?
Open SolidWorks, Tools -> Options -> Hole Wizard / Toolbox. Check that the path is correct and if different paths were found above, try browsing to them. If you have another computer running the same latest version of SolidWorks, copy their C:SolidWorks Data to your computer.
How do you add a center mark in SolidWorks?
Inserting Center Marks Automatically
- Click Center Mark. (Annotation toolbar) or Insert > Annotations > Center Mark. …
- Under Auto Insert, select one or more: For all holes. …
- Set the options for the auto insert choices.
- Set the remaining options in the Center Mark PropertyManager.
- Select one or more drawing views.
- Click .
How do you center a circle in Solidworks?
Make sure the Linear Center mark icon is selected under Manual Insert options section. Now scroll to the bottom of Center mark property manager and type in the value for the angle you want for center mark > hit enter. Click on the circular edges to add center marks.
How do you align a circle in Solidworks?
Click Tools > Align, and select a tool from the menu. Select a group of annotations, right-click one of the annotations, select Align, and choose one of the options.
How do you center a part in Solidworks sketch?
Sketching Center Rectangles
- Click Center Rectangle .
- In the graphics area: Click to define the center. Drag to sketch the rectangle with centerlines. Release to set the four edges.
- Click . Video: Sketching Center Rectangles.