How do you make an automatic Exploded View in Solidworks?
To create an exploded view:
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do you explode parts in Solidworks?
To create an exploded view:
- Click Exploded View. (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Exploded View.
- Select one or more solid bodies to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a triad arm to explode the solid bodies. …
- Under Settings, click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as needed, then click .
How do you explode a drawing in Solidworks?
Right-click the drawing view and click Show in Exploded State. In the Drawing View PropertyManager, under Reference Configuration, select Show in exploded or model break state.
How do you explode and collapse in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Double-click the Exploded View feature.
- Right-click the Exploded View feature, and click Explode or Collapse. You can reposition an item along its axis without reopening the PropertyManager. In the ConfigurationManager, expand Exploded View and select a step to change.
How do I switch between exploded views in Solidworks?
You can toggle between the exploded and collapsed views.
- In the Manager Pane, on the ConfigurationManager tab. , expand Default
- Double-click ExplView, or right-click it and click Collapse.
- To return to the exploded view, double-click ExplView again, or right-click it and click Explode.
How do you explode an assembly in Solidworks 2019?
You create exploded views by selecting and dragging parts in the graphics area, creating one or more explode steps.
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Click Exploded View .
- Click Insert > Exploded View.
- In the ConfigurationManager , right-click a configuration name and click New Exploded View.
How do you make an Exploded View?
Exploded Views in Drawings
- Insert a model view of the assembly using the orientation needed for the exploded view. For details, see Model View.
- Right-click the drawing view and click Properties.
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box, under Configuration information, select Show in exploded or model break state.
How do you explode a sub assembly in Solidworks?
To use an exploded view from a subassembly:
- In an assembly, select a subassembly that has an exploded view.
- In the PropertyManager, click Reuse Subassembly Explode. The subassembly explodes in the graphics area, and the steps of the exploded view from the subassembly appear under Explode Steps.
Where are Exploded View saved in SOLIDWORKS?
To do this, we can use Exploded Views in SOLIDWORKS. The Exploded View function is located on the CommandManager in the Assembly tab.
What is Exploded View in SOLIDWORKS?
While an assembly is exploded, you cannot add mates to the assembly. You create exploded views by selecting and dragging parts in the graphics area, creating one or more explode steps. You can copy exploded views from the active configuration to other configurations.
How do you hide Explode lines in Solidworks?
To dissolve all smart explode lines: On the ConfigurationManager tab, expand the active configuration. Expand the ExplView feature. Right-click the 3DExplode sketch and click Dissolve Smart Explode Lines .
How do I edit smart Explode lines in Solidworks?
To edit smart explode lines:
- On the ConfigurationManager tab, expand the active configuration.
- Right-click the ExplView feature and click Edit Smart Explode Lines .
- In the Smart Explode Lines PropertyManager, modify the options for the smart explode lines.
- Click .
How do I render in Solidworks?
When you mouse-click Render Tools and Display Manager, you will see options to create a scene, add and adjust lighting, and also the option to add a camera if you like. Once you’re finished, you can click on Final Render to invoke a PhotoView 360 rendering.