How do I add documents to my BIM 360 Field?
BIM 360 Field – Import file folders
- Click on Library > Upload.
- Click Upload Folders and Files. Alternatively, click the Upload drop down and click Folders.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to import folders containing files using the BIM 360 File Importer.
How do I upload folders to BIM 360?
Create a folder by the same name in Docs. Click on the “Upload” button. In the Windows file selection dialog, navigate to the files that are contained within the folder you wanted to upload. Select all files (Ctrl+A) and click “Open”
How do you upload a document?
Upload & view files
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.
Is BIM 360 the same as BIM 360 Glue?
The term “BIM 360” was not an official product or phrase back then. However, users of BIM 360 Field would usually refer to it simply as “Field” or “BIM 360.” Users of BIM 360 Glue would refer to it mostly as “Glue.”
What is BIM 360 Glue called now?
Formerly known as BIM 360 Glue, BIM 360 Coordinate is a connected cloud platform that improves VDC & BIM collaboration throughout preconstruction.
What does Autodesk glue do?
Autodesk® BIM 360™ Glue is a cloud-based BIM management and collaboration product that connects the entire project team and streamlines BIM project workflows.