How do I create an embedded schedule in Revit?
In the Schedule Properties dialog (for the embedded schedule), select fields from the Available Fields list, and click Add to move them to the Scheduled Fields list.
Create an Embedded Schedule
- Click the Embedded Schedule tab.
- Click Embedded Schedule.
- Select a category.
- Click the Embedded Schedule Properties button.
What is a schedule in Revit?
A schedule is a tabular display of information, extracted from the properties of the elements in a project. A schedule can list every instance of the type of element you are scheduling, or it can collapse multiple instances onto a single row, based on the schedule’s grouping criteria.
How do I manage a schedule in Revit?
select a cell or column in the schedule body. Click (Insert) on the Columns panel to open the Select Fields dialog, which functions like the Fields tab of the Schedule Properties dialog. Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed.
What is an embedded schedule?
An embedded schedule is used to schedule a different category from the schedule we just created, while still being related to that category. After choosing the Furniture category, click the Embedded Schedule Properties button to dictate which fields will appear in the embedded schedule.
How do you create a furniture schedule in Revit?
Create a Schedule or Quantity
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, do the following: Select a component from the category list. …
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, specify the schedule properties. Select Fields. …
- Click OK.
How do I make a wall schedule in Revit?
To create a Wall Schedule:
- On the View tab, in the Create panel, click the small arrow below Schedules and choose Schedule/Quantities.
- In the Category list, Choose Walls. …
- In the Available Fields list, look for the useful fields (i.e. Family and Type, Length etc.). …
- Click OK.
How do I create a formula in a Revit schedule?
Go to the Formatting menu of the schedule. Select the Name field and click on Conditional Format… Enter the formula like in the image and select a color override for fields that matches the criteria.
Can you hide a row in a Revit schedule?
You’ll need to use filters (View Properties > Filters) to hide rows. If they have a common value (ie – I want to hide everything on Level 2), then you can use one of the existing parameters (Level + does not equal + “Level 2”).