How do you animate an Exploded View in Solidworks 2020?
To animate the exploding and collapsing of the view, do one of the following:
- Right-click Exploded View , and click Animate explode or Animate collapse. …
- Use the Animation Wizard for full control over the duration of each step during the animation.
How do you make an animation explode?
Follow this procedure to define the way in which the elements of an explode animation will move.
- Open the model to explode.
- Click Applications > Animation. …
- Click the arrow next to New Animation.
- Click Explode. …
- Click . …
- Choose an initial snapshot from the list and click Close.
- Click OK in the Animation dialog box.
How do you animate in Solidworks?
You can create an animation by dragging the time bar along the timeline to a point in time, and then moving a component to a target location. The MotionManager moves the component from its initial position to the position that you designate at a specified time.
How do you use Exploded View?
To create an exploded view:
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
Where is the projection of an Exploded View is usually shown?
The projection of an exploded view is usually shown from above and slightly in diagonal from the left or right side of the drawing.
How do you auto explode in Solidworks?
With an assembly open, select the components that you want to explode in the graphics area or FeatureManager design tree and click Exploded View . In the PropertyManager, select Auto-space components on drag. Use the handle in the graphics area to move all the components.
How do you make a moving part in Solidworks?
Click Move Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Move. The Move Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area. Select a component and drag in any direction.
What is the difference between animation and basic motion in Solidworks?
Animations use interpolation to define the motion of components between these key points. In basic motion studies, on the other hand, mass, inertia, component interaction and gravity are taken into account and the motion is calculated. The position of components is determined by the physics of the situation.
What is solidworks motion analysis?
Motion Analysis is the highest level of SOLIDWORKS Motion Studies. It is available with SOLIDWORKS Premium and any tier of SOLIDWORKS Simulation and grants access to gravity, contact sets, loads, dampers, springs, and motors and allows us to analyze the effects of motion.
How do I go back to Exploded View?
To return to the exploded view, double-click ExplView again, or right-click it and click Explode.