Open a 3D view. On the Properties palette, under Extents, select the Section Box option. Click OK. Select the section box and use the drag controls to modify the extents, as necessary.
Why is scope box greyed out Revit?
The reason for this weird behaviour is simple: it turned out that Scope Box parameter becomes read-only if you modify the Crop Cregion sketch. Since the Revit Scope Box is a cube, it can’t be applied to those views that have non-rectangular Crop Region!
Where is the section box in Revit?
To display the section box, in the Properties palette for a 3D view, select Section Box. When a section box is first displayed, the extents of the visible geometry are used to define the extents of the section box. Select the section box and use the grip controls to resize the extents.
How do I hide section views in Revit?
[REVIT] HOW TO HIDE A SPECIFIC SECTION TYPE?
- Choose the first section line and in Properties change View name to Building Section. …
- Choose which parameter will control visibility. …
- In the View tab, select Visibility / Graphics. ( …
- Go to the Filters tab, select Add in the lower-left corner.
How do you rotate a section box in Revit?
Use the Rotate tool to rotate a section view or a scope box.
- Open the project view that contains the section (callout) or scope box to rotate.
- Select the section (callout) or scope box.
- Click Modify
tab Modify panel (Rotate).
- Rotate the view.
How do you view a scope box in Revit?
Create a Scope Box
- In a plan view, click View tab Create panel (Scope Box).
- On the Options Bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired. …
- To draw a scope box, click in the upper left-hand corner to start the box.
Why is my section box not showing in Revit?
In the view properties tick the box for “Section box” This should reveal and activate the section box in the 3D view, if you can’t see it you may need to reveal hidden elements and unhide it. Using the grips on the section box resize and position it as required.
How do you unhide a scope box in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the scope box you want to hide, and do either of the following:
- Click Modify | Scope Boxes tab View panel Hide in View drop-down (Hide Elements).
- Right-click a scope box, and click Hide in view Elements.