How do you write a subscript example?
An example of subscript is N2. Superscript is the small letter / number above a particular letter / number. An example of superscript is 25. The number 5 above the number 2 is an example of superscript.
How do you add a textbox in Solidworks?
To insert static text:
- In the SOLIDWORKS 3D PDF Template Editor, click Insert Text .
- In the PropertyManager, click Template text field . …
- Select the Font Size, Font Family, and Text Color.
- Optionally, drag the text block to a location and resize it using the handles.
- Double-click inside the text block and type the text.
What is the symbol for subscript?
Use “_” (underscore) for subscripts.
How do I change dimension size in Solidworks?
To change a dimension: Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears. Change the dimension value with the arrows, thumbwheel , mouse wheel, or by typing in the dimension box.
How do I make text bigger in Solidworks?
You can set a custom text scale for text annotations in parts and assemblies. To set a custom text scale: Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Detailing . In the dialog box, clear Always display text at the same size.
How do you type a small 2?
Hold down Alt and key in 0178 and let go of Alt. A superscript 2 will appear. Incidentally, if you needed ‘cubed’ instead of ‘squared’ then type 0179 and you’ll get a superscript 3. In fact, this will work anywhere in Windows or online – even in Word.
How do you type a small 1?
Superscript in Word
- Or you can use the keyboard shortcut: press Ctrl and Shift, then hit +.
- A subscript is a character, symbol or number set slightly below the normal line of text. …
- If you need a subscript in you Word document, here’s how to do it.
- Click where you’d like the subscript to appear.
How can you type H2O and 3×2 in MS Word?
What to Know
- Open or create a document and type text normally. Select the text you want to appear as subscript so it’s highlighted.
- Go to the Home tab. In the Font group, select Subscript. …
- In Word Online, type and select your text, and then click More Font Options (three dots). Select Subscript from the drop-down menu.
How do you type a subscript in copy and paste?
Select one or more subscript symbols (₀ ₁ ₂ ₃ ₄ ) using the subscript text symbol keyboard of this page. Copy the selected subscript symbols by clicking the editor green copy button or CTRL+C. Paste selected subscript text symbols to your application by tapping paste or CTRL+V.
How do you type a subscript 2?
Select the text you want to format as either a superscript or subscript. 2. To convert it to a superscript, press Ctrl + Shift + + (that’s the Ctrl, Shift, and Plus sign keys). To make a subscript, press Ctrl + = (that’s Ctrl and the equal sign).
What is the difference between superscript and subscript option?
A subscript or superscript is a character (such as a number or letter) that is set slightly below or above the normal line of type, respectively. It is usually smaller than the rest of the text. Subscripts appear at or below the baseline, while superscripts are above.