How do I update my hole wizard database in SOLIDWORKS?
Upgrade SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Option 2: Run a SOLIDWORKS Installation Repair
- Make a copy of the entire Toolbox folder to the local machine.
- Open SOLIDWORKS and go to Tools > Options > System Options > Hole Wizard/Toolbox.
- Change the path to the copied local Toolbox folder.
How do you fix hole Wizards in SOLIDWORKS?
Solution 1: Set Toolbox/Hole Wizard Path in SOLIDWORKS Options
- Locate the correct SOLIDWORKS Data folder. …
- Open SOLIDWORKS, bypassing the blank error box so that SOLIDWORKS opens.
- Go to SOLIDWORKS System Options.
- Select Hole WizardToolbox from the left-hand side.
How do I update my SOLIDWORKS Toolbox?
To manually upgrade Toolbox:
Browse to SOLIDWORKS 2022 installation folder, typically “C:Program FilesSOLIDWORKS CorpSOLIDWORKS“, and then to “Toolboxdata utilities” right click on “UpdateBrowserDatabase.exe” and select “Run as administrator”. To begin the upgrade, click the “Update” button.
How do I update my PDM Toolbox?
How to Upgrade SOLIDWORKS Toolbox in PDM
- Step 1: Verify all Toolbox components are checked in to PDM. …
- Step 2: Verify Toolbox Components are not used by checked out assemblies. …
- Step 3: Backup the Hole Wizard/Toolbox Folder. …
- Step 4: Check out the Database. …
- Step 5: Upgrade the Toolbox. …
- Step 6: Check In the Upgraded Database.
How do you use the Hole Wizard in SOLIDWORKS 2021?
You can use the Hole Wizard to create customized holes of various types. To create hole wizard holes, create a part and select a surface, click Hole Wizard (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Hole > Wizard, set the PropertyManager options, and click .
How do I check for SOLIDWORKS updates?
In the SOLIDWORKS application, click Help > Check for Updates . In Windows, click Start > Programs > SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager > Check for Updates.
Where is the Hole Wizard file in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the Hole Wizard page:
- From Windows, click Start > All Programs > SOLIDWORKS version > SOLIDWORKS Tools > Toolbox Settings .
- Click 1 – Hole Wizard.
How do I install SOLIDWORKS Toolbox?
From the SOLIDWORKS menu, click Tools > Add-Ins . In the Add-Ins dialog box, under Active Add-ins and Start Up, select SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Utilities, SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library, or both. You can also activate the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library add-in by clicking Add in now in the Toolbox Design Library task pane. Click OK.
What is Toolbox in SOLIDWORKS?
The Toolbox is a collection of several powerful tools built into SolidWorks; it can increase productivity and decrease the time required to complete a design. The Toolbox contains a vast library of standard hardware components that can easily be dropped into a design at any point.
How do I update SOLIDWORKS to 2022?
In SOLIDWORKS, click > Check for Updates. In Windows, click Start > SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager > Check for Updates.
How do I check my SOLIDWORKS Toolbox version?
In SOLIDWORKS, click Tools > Options. On the System Options tab, click Hole Wizard/Toolbox.
How do I update SOLIDWORKS Toolbox in PDM?
In Windows File Explorer, log in to the vault as a user with at least read permission to the Toolbox folder. Right-click the Toolbox folder and click Get Latest Version to copy the Toolbox files to your local cache. Run the SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager to upgrade.
How do I repair a toolbox in Solidworks?
Open the Control Panel and find Programs and Features. The installation manager will open showing options for what can be changed about SOLIDWORKS. Choose Repair your installation. Proceed through the Next windows and repair the installation of SOLIDWORKS.