You can open and edit Inventor Publisher image annotations in SketchBook Pro. To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro.
How do I cut an image in SketchBook?
Cropping in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.
Can you change dpi in Autodesk SketchBook?
For iOS/Android/Windows Store version of SketchBook, it only does Pixels and not “inches/cm” and is done at 72 PPI. This means you need to start with a larger resolution sketch if you are targeting 300 PPI. Likes are greatly appreciated.
Where are Autodesk SketchBook files saved?
Where are your files saved. On *Android, from your device, select My Files > Device Storage > Sketchbook, then open the folder for the version of Sketchbook you want. If your device is connected to a computer, double-click the Phone icon to access your files.
How do you see all drawings on SketchBook?
Where are my sketches?
- Find your My Files folder on your device. Then go to Internal storage > Autodesk > SketchBook3. Your images are there, as . …
- Find either your device’s Gallery or your Images > SketchBookPreview folder. You will find a lower-resolution thumbnails .