Where can I download Microsoft PowerPoint for free?
Option 1 – Web Version
Accessing Microsoft PowerPoint and other core Office programs is free via the web, and all you’ll need is a Microsoft account. Head over to Office.com and create an account, or log into one that you already have.
How do you download a PowerPoint?
Save a copy of a presentation to your computer
- On the File tab of the Ribbon, select Download As, and then, on the panel of options that appears on the right, select Download a Copy.
- A dialog box confirms that the copy is ready to be downloaded to your computer.
How can I download PowerPoint for free 2021?
How to Download PowerPoint (Microsoft 365) for Free. Click the Download button on the sidebar, and a new page will open with some helpful FAQs for Microsoft 365. Click on the Start Download button, and the official PowerPoint (Microsoft 365) website will open in a new tab. Click the Try Free for 1 Month link.
How do I activate PowerPoint without paying?
1] Use Microsoft Office Mobile Apps
You can make use of the Office Mobile app on your smartphones like Windows Phone, iPhone and Android for free. The Mobile app includes major Microsoft Office utilities like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Calendar, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, and Mail.
How do I save a PowerPoint to my desktop?
Save your presentation file
- On the File tab, select Save.
- Do of the following: To save to your local drive, such as your laptop, a flash drive, CD or DVD drive, select Computer. …
- Under Save As > Recent Folders, select Browse, pick a path and file folder, and then name the file.
- Select Save.
Can I download PowerPoint for free on my computer?
Free versions of Microsoft PowerPoint are available for downloading, and the process is not difficult. Your computer must meet the operating system requirements needed to run the software. Go the Microsoft PowerPoint website. Access the free software download link.
How do I convert a PPT to PDF?
Save PowerPoint presentations as PDF files
- Select File > Export.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, choose a location to save the file to. …
- Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following: …
- Click Publish.
Is PowerPoint free on Windows 10?
It’s a free app that will be preinstalled with Windows 10, and you don’t need an Office 365 subscription to use it. … That’s something Microsoft has struggled to promote, and many consumers simply don’t know that office.com exists and Microsoft has free online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How can I install Microsoft Office on my laptop for free?
Sign in to download and install Office
- Go to www.office.com and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in. …
- Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. …
- After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with. …
- This completes the download of Office to your device.
How do I activate PowerPoint for free on Windows 10?
You have to activate this first.
- Step 1: Open the Office program. Programs such as Word and Excel are pre-installed on a laptop with a year of free Office. …
- Step 2: choose an account. An activation screen will appear. …
- Step 3: Log in to Microsoft 365. …
- Step 4: accept the conditions. …
- Step 5: get started.
How do I activate Microsoft Office without product key?
Step 1: Go to www.office.com/setup or Microsoft365.com/setup. Step 2: Sign in with your Microsoft account, or create one if you don’t have one. Be sure to remember this account so that you can install or reinstall Office later, without a product key.
Can I use Microsoft Office without activation?
Microsoft allows the users to open and view the supported documents in Office without activation, but editing is strictly not allowed.