Where is the comment tool on Google Slides?
Add, edit, view, filter or delete comments
- On your computer, open a document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- Highlight the text, images, cells, or slides you want to comment on.
- To add a comment, in the toolbar, click Add comment .
- Type your comment.
- Click Comment.
How do you comment on Google Slides?
You can add comments in Google Slides by first selecting the text or the object to which the comments need to be added. Next, click on the ‘Insert Tab’ on the Menu bar, and select ‘Add Comments‘. Enter your comment in pop-up that opens up, and then click on the “Comment” button.
Why can’t I see comments in Google Slides?
Why can’t I see comments on Google Docs? Hiding Comments in Google Docs You won’t be able to edit or make changes to the document, but comments will remain hidden from view while this mode is active. To switch to this mode, click View > Mode > Viewing from the top menu.
How do you comment on a slide?
Add a comment
- On the slide that you want to add a comment to, do one of the following: To add a comment about text or an object on a slide, select the text or object. …
- On the Review tab, in the Comments group, click New Comment.
- Type your comments, and then click outside the comment box.
Add a comment in one of the following ways: o Click the Comment button in the toolbar. o Go to the Insert menu > Comment. o Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + M (Cmd + Option + M on a Mac). 4. Type your comment in the box that appears to the right of the file.
How do you add notes to Google Slides?
Add a note to a document
- On your computer, open a document or presentation in Google Docs or Google Slides.
- At the right, choose Keep .
- In the side panel, find the note you want to add.
- Click and drag the note to your document.
Can you leave comments on Google Slides?
Google Slides now allows you to make comments on specific parts of a text on a slide rather than the whole text box. Highlight a word or phrase within a textbox and add a comment just on that word or phrase.
How do I recover comments in Google Slides?
Open a Resolved Comment Click the Comments button at the top-right of your document. Use the Re-open link to reopen resolved comments in shared Google Docs. To reopen resolved comments, click the blue reopen link next to the document. The comments are added back into the document.
Why did my comments disappear on Google Docs?
When you or your co-authors resolve the issue being discussed, click the checkmark to close the discussion. The comment will disappear, but you can continue to access it in the Comment History. You can open the Comment History by clicking the comment icon next to the share button in the top-right corner.
Can viewers see comments Google Slides?
While the “Editing” and “Suggesting” modes will display comments to the right of any document page, you can hide comments by switching to “Viewing” mode instead. … You won’t be able to edit or make changes to the document, but comments will remain hidden from view while this mode is active.