What is the quickest way to change the format of a table?
What is the quickest way to change the format of a table? Use the Table Styles option on the Design tab of the Table Tools contextual tab.
How can you apply a new table style to a table?
Apply a table style to an existing table
- Select any cell in the table.
- Select Design.
- In the Table Styles gallery, select the table style you want to apply. Note: To remove a table style, select Design. In the Table Styles gallery, select More, and then select Clear or Clear Table.
How can I make my dining table look nice?
7 Simple Ways To Make Your Dining Room Look Expensive
- Eschew The Expected. …
- Make At Least One Bold Choice. …
- Show Off Your Favorite Serving Pieces. …
- Add a Statement Chandelier. …
- Emulate Your Favorite Restaurant. …
- Create an Artistic Focal Point. …
- Find the Perfect Rug.
How can you apply border to a table and change its Colour?
Answer: Select the table cells that you want to add or change the table border for. Under Table Tools, on the Design tab, in the Draw Borders group, do one or more of the following: To change the color of the border, click the arrow next to Pen color, and then click the color that you want.
How do you change table format in Word?
Use Table Styles to format an entire table
- Click in the table that you want to format.
- Under Table Tools, click the Design tab.
- In the Table Styles group, rest the pointer over each table style until you find a style that you want to use. …
- Click the style to apply it to the table.