What is a PowerPoint file saved as?
By default, PowerPoint presentations are saved in the . pptx file type. However, there may be times when you need to use another file type, such as a PDF or PowerPoint 97-2003 presentation.
How do I save a PowerPoint file as a format?
Save your presentation
Click FILE > Save, pick or browse to a folder, type a name for your presentation in the File name box, and click Save. Save your work as you go.
How do I convert PPT to PPTX?
- Open the presentation in PowerPoint.
- On the File tab, click Save As, and then click Browse.
- In the Save As dialog box, in the Save as type list, click PowerPoint Presentation (*. pptx).
- Click Save.
How do I convert PPTX to PPT?
How to convert PPTX to PPT
- Upload pptx-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to ppt” Choose ppt or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your ppt.