What are the features of presentation?
The features of presentation are:
- Slides that can contain any mixture of text, images, video, animations, links and sound.
- Animation effects that allow the various elements on each slide to appear after a certain amount of time or when a presenter presses a button.
What are the four features of a good presentation?
There are four keys that will help your audience follow along and remember your presentation: content, audience, structure, and consistency.
What are the advanced features of a slide presentation?
Using Advanced Features of MS Powerpoint
- Customize Color Schemes.
- Add Animation effects.
- Use the Slide, Notes and Handout Masters.
- Create, Edit and Import Charts.
- Create and Edit Tables.
- Manage Hyperlinks.
- Create Custom Shows.
- Export Outlines & Presentation Slides to Word.
What are the three features of presentation?
A presentation has 3 parts the introduction, the main body and the conclusion.
What are the basic features of good presentation?
7 Qualities Of A Good Presentation
- Confidence. I know this seem fairly impossible at the moment but going into a presentation with confidence really helps to sell it to your audience. …
- Passion. …
- Knowledge. …
- Naturalness. …
- Organization. …
- Time-sensitive. …
What are the 5 important items in effective presentation?
5 Essential Presentation Skills to Develop
- Enthusiasm and Honesty. One of the most painful things in a presentation is listening to a presenter who is clearly bored and uninterested in the topic. …
- Focused on the Audience. …
- Ability to Keep Things Simple. …
- Being Personable. …
- Great Body Language.
What are the 3 advanced techniques in MS PowerPoint?
Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Add and record audio.
- Insert music to time with slides.
- Add and record video.
- Inserting pictures.
- Inserting graphs and diagrams.
- Add sound effects to an animation or hyperlink.
- Inserting video files from your computer.
- Inserting a video from YouTube and other sites.
What is Advanced PPT?
This document provides instructions for using some of the more advanced features in PowerPoint, including slide masters, techniques for running presentations, animation, and incorporating multimedia. Working with Slide Masters.
What is PowerPoint and what are its features?
PowerPoint is a complete presentation graphics package. It gives everything that we need to produce a professional-looking presentation. PowerPoint offers word processing software, outlining, drawing, graphing, and presentation management tools- all designed to be easy to use and learn.