How do you go to the next slide in PowerPoint?
Go to the next slide
- Press N, Right arrow, Down arrow, or Spacebar.
- Mouse: Click once anywhere on a slide to move to the next one. Note: If you have a custom animation effect on your slide, clicking the slide starts the animation effect, rather than moving to the next slide.
How do you move from one slide to another slide?
Click Slide Sorter on the View menu. On the Window menu, click Arrange All to display both presentations. Click the slide you want to move, and drag it to the other presentation. If you want to copy the slide across then hold down Ctrl as you drag the slide.
How do I move Google slides to another slide?
How to Duplicate and Copy Slides in Google Slides
- Select the slide you want to duplicate.
- Click Slide on the menu bar.
- Select Duplicate Slide. Press Ctrl + D or right-click the slide and select Duplicate Slide.