How do you hide and reveal text in Google Docs?
To hide your text in a Google Doc is very simple. Type your message as you normally would, highlight the text and turn it the same colour was the background – most likely white. So that the students know where the ‘invisible’ text is sitting it would be a good idea to have a border around it.
How do you do narration on Google Slides?
Option 1. How to do voice over google Slides
- Step 1: Create your audio files for each slide and upload it to google drive.
- Step 2: Insert audio to your slide, and configure play settings. Next, you can insert audio from your drive into each slide individually.
- Step 3: Configure your audio settings.
How do you do spoiler text in Google Docs?
References. You can effectively hide text by moving it to another document, then inserting a link in the original document. For example, you want to hide the details of the deprecated version, but still make them available if desired.
How can I make a voice recording?
How To Record A Voice Memo From An Android Phone
- Grab your phone and find (or download) a simple voice recorder app. …
- Open the app. …
- Click on “settings” on the bottom right. …
- Press the red record button. …
- Now hold the phone to your ear (not if front of your mouth) like a normal phone call and speak your message.
How do you redact text in Google Docs?
You can redact information by deleting the text in the word processing version of the document. Replace text with “Text Redacted.” You can redact information by deleting the text in the word processing version of the document.
Can Google Forms detect cheating?
No the teacher will not be informed. As Google Form has no such functionality. However schools may choose to use 3rd party apps such as autoproctor which integrate with Google Form to provide such a monitoring facility.
How do I get the answers to inspect in Google forms?
Select More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome’s Main Menu. Right-click a page element and select Inspect.