Turning text into a link to another slide
- Select the text that you want to turn into a link.
- Right-click and choose Link. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+K or Command+K if you’re using a Mac.
- A dialog box will open. …
- Choose the slide that you want the text to link to. …
- Click Apply.
- Your text is now a link.
1. Add a Hyperlink in Keynote to a Web Page
- After you select the text for your hyperlink, right-click and select the Add Link option from the pop-up menu.
- Type the URL of the Web Page you want to link to in the dialog box.
- Use the Go to Page button to test your Keynote hyperlink.
Add a link
Tap an object, text box, or selected text you want to turn into a link, then tap Link. Tap Link To and choose a destination (Slide, Webpage, Email, or Phone Number). Specify details for the destination: Slide: Goes to another slide in the presentation.
How do you connect objects in Keynote?
Tip: You can add a Connect button to the toolbar for quickly adding a connection line to selected objects. To work with multiple lines at the same time, hold down the Shift key while you click the lines. If you make changes to the appearance of a line, you can save it as a custom object style.
In an app on your Mac, choose Edit > Substitutions > Smart Links (a checkmark shows it’s on). Do one of the following: Type a URL, and it becomes a link automatically. Select the text to change to a link, choose Edit > Add Link or Format > Add Link, then type or paste the URL.
How to Build Buttons in Keynote
- Open up Keynote and create a new presentation from “New” under “File” in the menu bar.
- Select your template and slide size and then select “Choose.”
- Click the “Shapes” button on the toolbar and select a shape you wish to turn in to a button.
How do you group objects in Keynote on a Mac?
Group or ungroup objects
- Group objects: Select multiple objects, then Control-click one of the objects and choose Group from the shortcut menu.
- Ungroup objects: Control-click the group, then choose Ungroup from the shortcut menu.
How do you combine shapes in Keynote on IPAD?
Combine shapes to create a new shape
- Touch and hold the first shape, then tap the other shapes you want to combine.
- Tap. , then tap Arrange.
- Tap a button below Combine Shapes: Unite: Combines the selected shapes into a single shape. Intersect: Creates a shape from the overlapping area.
How do you group objects in Keynote on IPAD?
Group or ungroup objects
- Touch and hold an object, then with another finger, tap the other objects you want to group.
- Lift your fingers, then tap Group.