Can you open a Google Doc in Google Slides?
On your computer, open a presentation in Google Slides. On the left, click the slide you want to add. Copy. On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
Open a presentation in Google Slides and select where you want to add the PDF. … Select the image in the Slides document. Select Insert and then Link. Add the URL where the PDF can be accessed.
How do you insert a file into Google Slides?
Import and convert existing files
- Go to Drive.
- Click New. File Upload.
- Choose the file you want to import from your computer to add it to Drive.
- In the Upload complete window, click Show file location .
- Right-click the file and select Open with. Google Docs/Sheets/Slides.
How do I convert a Word document to a slide?
Export a Word document to PowerPoint
- Open the document you want to transform into a presentation in Word for the web. …
- Go to File > Export > Export to PowerPoint presentation.
- In the Export to presentation window, choose a design theme for your presentation, and then select Export.
How do you insert a PDF into a Google slide?
Convert PDF to Google Slides Online
- Upload a PDF. Go to the convert PDF to Google slides online page from your browser and then upload your target PDF document by clicking the “Choose File” button or dragging and dropping the file to this page.
- Convert PDF to Slides Google. After uploading, click the “Convert” button.
How to hyperlink a PDF in Google Docs:
- I suggest you gather all your information in a Google Docs file. …
- Select the word or phrase you want to be hyperlinked.
- Go to insert link button.
- Write the destination URL, click Ok.
- Turn your doc to PDF (Click File, then Download as and select PDF Document.
Link to a file attachment
- Open a PDF that contains a PDF file attachment.
- Go to where you want to create a link. …
- Choose Tools > Edit PDF > Link > Add or Edit, and select the area for the link.
- In the Create Link dialog box, set the link appearance, select Go To A Page View, and then click Next.
How to convert a PDF to a web page.
- Open the file you want to convert in your PDF editor.
- Select the Create & Edit button on the right-side toolbar.
- Click Export PDF at the top of the window.
- Choose HTML Web Page and select your options. …
- Click Export and choose the folder where you want to save your new page.