How do you insert a SmartArt graphic in Google Docs?
Fire up your browser, open a Docs file, and then click Insert > Drawing > + New. From the Google Drawing window, click the icon that looks like a circle on top of a square. Hover over “Shapes,” and then click the shape you want to use.
How do I enable designs in Google Slides?
Use Explore in Google Slides
- On your computer, open a presentation in Google Slides.
- At the bottom right, click Explore .
- In most cases, you’ll see suggestions for layouts to help finish your work. Click the one you want.
Where is SmartArt tools in PowerPoint?
You can find SmartArt tools on two tabs: the Format tab and the Design tab:
- The Design tab helps you change your SmartArt graphic’s layout, to change the style, or to change the colors used in your SmartArt graphic.
- The Format tab helps you change the shapes in your SmartArt graphic, their style, and their colors.
Does Google have smart art?
The SmartArt feature in Google Slides is known as the “Diagram” tool. To use SmartArt in Google Slides, click on the “Insert” tab. Then, from the dropdown, click on the “Diagram” option. A new panel will open on the right part of your screen with a few pre-built infographic options.
How do you decorate a Google slide?
You can modify it right in Google Slides with the masking tool. Use Google Slides’ image masking tool to modify the shape of a picture. Select an image on a slide, then click the arrow to the right of the crop tool. A fly-out menu will open with a range of shapes, from circles and triangles to half-moons and hearts.