- Open the PowerPoint presentation.
- Highlight the text or object you would like to hyperlink.
- Click the [Insert] tab > From the “Links” group, click [Action].
- Select the “Hyperlink to:” radio button > From the drop-down menu, choose where you would like the action button to link to when activated.
Click Advanced on the left side of the Editor Options dialog box. Then, uncheck the Use CTRL + Click to follow hyperlink box in the Editing options section on the right. Click OK.
How do I get PowerPoint to play without clicking?
Continuous Looping for use at a Kiosk in PowerPoint
- With the presentation open, select the “Slide Show” tab on the ribbon menu.
- Click the “Set Up Slide Show” button.
- Check the “Loop continuously until ‘Esc'” option . …
- Click “Ok.” The presentation will now run continuously after being started.
Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, enter the text you want to turn into a hyperlink.
- Select the text.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link. Or: You can make a link to a recently open file by selecting it from the Recent Items list that appears.
- Select Insert.
This is what I do:
- Highlight the text you want to make into a hyperlink. …
- Press and hold down Ctrl on the keyboard followed by the K key. …
- Click OK.
- To get it to run automatically, progress through each slide without user interaction, click on the Transitions tab, click the “After” box. …
- Press F5.
- Click on the hyperlink.
Open a hyperlink while editing a presentation
- Right-click the hyperlink and select Open Hyperlink on the shortcut menu.
- Click Open Hyperlink.
How do I remove Ctrl click?
Getting Rid of the Ctrl+Click Message
- Display the Word Options dialog box. (In Word 2007 click the Office button and then click Word Options. …
- At the left side of the dialog box, click Advanced. …
- In the Editing Options section of the dialog box, clear the Use Ctrl+Click to Follow Hyperlink check box.
- Click on OK.
Change an existing hyperlink
- Right-click anywhere on the link and, on the shortcut menu, click Edit Hyperlink.
- In the Edit Hyperlink dialog, select the text in the Text to display box.
- Type the text you want to use for the link, and then click OK.
Press O key twice. Press enter key. This works well for me. You can make keyboard shortcut for hyperlinks formula / function.
How do you make a PowerPoint slide move automatically?
Select the slide that you want to set the timing for. To make the slide advance to the next slide when you click the mouse, select the On Mouse Click check box. To make the slide advance automatically, select the After check box, and then enter the number of minutes or seconds that you want.
How do I get PowerPoint slides to automatically play without clicking Mac?
Follow these steps to make yours a kiosk‐style, self‐running presentation:
- Go to the Slide Show tab.
- Click the Set Up Show button. You see the Set Up Show dialog box.
- Under Show Type, choose the Browsed at a Kiosk (Full Screen) option. …
- Make sure that the Using Timings, If Present option button is selected.
- Click OK.
How do you make a video autoplay in PowerPoint?
In Normal view, click the video in your slide. Under Video Tools, click the Playback tab. Next to Start, click the down arrow, and select Automatically. When you are delivering your presentation in Slide Show View or Presenter View, the video will play automatically when you arrive at the slide.