How do you format lines in Google Slides?
- On your computer, open a presentation in Google Slides.
- Go to the slide with the object or text box you want to change.
- Click the object or text box.
- In the menu at the top, click Format. Format options.
- At the right, click Size & Position.
- Make changes to the object or text box.
Why is the spacing weird on Google Slides?
Check your justification settings under Format–> Align. Options are Left, Right, Center, or Justified. On “Justified”, the document tries to align both left and right sides by adjusting the spacing between words automatically. Change it to “Left” justified (the most common) as a test and see what happens.
How do I change line width in slides?
To change the default width, click on the drop-down menu next to ‘Border width. ‘ Then, select an option for line width. Select 0.5 or 0.75 to decrease the line width, and any option greater than 1 to increase the line width. Note that this method doesn’t allow you to customise your line width either.
How do I change the line height in Google Slides?
To customize your line spacing, go to Format > Line Spacing > Custom Spacing.
How do you fix spacing in Google Slides?
- Click on “Format” in the toolbar at the top of your screen.
- Then choose the “Line Spacing option.” Line spacing options in Google slides.
- Under “Line spacing,” there are four options: Single, 1.15, 1.5, or Double. Choose the option that you desire to space your lines apart.
How do I fix weird spacing in Google Docs?
Select the text you want to format. Click the Line spacing button, then select the desired line spacing option from the drop-down menu. You can also click Custom spacing to fine-tune the spacing. The line spacing will adjust in the document.
How do I get rid of double spacing in Google Slides?
Pro Tip: To remove the spacing, just click again on Format > Line spacing. Now, the option that you chose before will read “Remove space before paragraph” or “Remove space after paragraph”, depending on your previous choice. You can also enter your own value.
How do I change the thickness of a line in Google Slides?
Changing line weight
Click on the “Line weight” icon and select a thickness.
How do I change the width of a horizontal line in Google Docs?
How to Adjust Google Docs Horizontal Line Thickness
- Open your document in Google Docs.
- Click inside the paragraph above where you want the line.
- Choose Format at the top of the window.
- Select Paragraph styles, then Borders and shading.
- Choose the Bottom border option.
- Choose your border width.
- Click the Apply button.
How do you change the border width in Google Slides?
To modify border size:
- Right-click anywhere in the table. Select Table properties from the menu that appears.
- The Table Properties dialog box will appear. Click the Table border size drop-down arrow, then select the desired size.
- Click OK. The new border size will appear in the document.