How do I save a PowerPoint presentation to stream?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
Can you import a PowerPoint into OBS?
Open your Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), go to “Sources”, click on “+” icon and choose “Window Capture”. Give it a name and from the next popup’s “Window” menu, choose the “powerpoint.exe” app. Once done, you will see the powerpoint slide in the preview area. That’s it!
How do I turn a PowerPoint into a video online?
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
- Enter a file name and then browse to the location you want to save your video.
How do I upload to Microsoft Stream?
To upload from any page:
- In the Microsoft Stream portal, select Create > Upload a video or the upload icon from the top navigation bar.
- Drag and drop or select files from your computer or device.
How do you stream a PowerPoint on a team?
How to share a PowerPoint presentation in Microsoft Teams
- While in a meeting, chat or group chat click the share icon.
- Choose from one of your recently opened PowerPoint presentations. …
- Your team members will be able to navigate through your presentation by default. ( …
- When you’re done sharing click the stop sharing icon.
How does Microsoft stream work?
Microsoft Stream is your company’s own video site. A great place to share those videos only your company should watch, or air an event live. With Stream you can: Upload videos and invite co-workers to view them.
How do I access Microsoft stream?
How to access Microsoft Stream
- Click on the Office 365 App Launcher. If you do not see Stream in the list, click All apps.
- Click on Stream.
How do you add a PowerPoint to OBS on a Mac?
Make sure you are using the most updated version of OBS. Add source> Image Slide Show> Select a sequence of images (all slides)> Apply / Ok. Or go to Power Point, in the slide show settings, set the presentation to appear in a window, place it to advance the slides manually and capture that window with OBS.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video animation?
As I mentioned earlier, PowerPoint will export animations and transitions when you export the file as a video. To begin the export, go to the File > Export > Create a Video menu option. Go to File > Export > Create a Video to choose the export settings for your PowerPoint presentation video.
How do you convert a PowerPoint to a MP4?
Save in a video format
- Select File > Export. …
- Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV). …
- Select the video Quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.