How do I insert code into Keynote?
Tips for presenting code in Keynote
- Install Homebrew on your mac if you don’t already have it.
- Install highlight. brew install highlight. …
- Highlight your source. highlight -O rtf myfile .py | pbcopy. …
- Paste into your slide in Keynote. Keynote will create a new text box containing your highlighted code.
Can I embed in Keynote?
When you share a Keynote presentation to collaborate with others, you can also embed the presentation into Medium, embed.ly, or WordPress.com. … If you choose “Can make changes,” users who click the “Open in Keynote” button on the embedded video can edit your presentation.
How do I embed a Youtube video into a Keynote presentation?
Add a video from the web on iPhone or iPad
- In Pages, Numbers, or Keynote, tap in the document where you want the video to appear. In Keynote, make sure you’re in Slide View.
- Tap the Insert button , tap the Media button , then tap Web Video.
- Tap in the Enter URL field, then tap Paste.
- Tap Insert.*
How do I insert a webpage into Keynote?
To create one, you select Insert: Web View, then enter the URL of the page you wish to display. Typically, this also means you’ve also opened that site in your browser, so you can just copy and paste the URL into Keynote.
How do I embed a video into Keynote on iPad?
Add video or audio
- On the slide where you want to add the video or audio, tap , then tap .
- Tap Photo or Video; to insert media from iCloud or another service, tap “Insert from.”
- Navigate to the file, then tap it.
- To resize video, drag any blue dot.
- Tap the Play button on the media to play it.
How do I insert a video into a keynote presentation?
Inserting videos into Keynote, on a MAC, is, thankfully, pretty simple.
- Open a new slide, select Insert > Choose.
- Highlight the file you want and click Insert. …
- You can set up Keynote to automatically convert movies in your presentation to H. …
- Click and drag the corners to resize your videos.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.