How do you use the Find feature in PowerPoint?
Find makes it very easy to find specific words and phrases in a presentation.
- If necessary, expand the Editing group on the Home tab.
- Click the Find button. Press Ctrl + F.
- Type the text you want to locate in the Find what text box. …
- Click Find Next until you find what you need.
- Click Close when you’re finished.
How do you search for a word in PowerPoint?
In slide design mode:
- Select Tools | Word/Phrase search to bring up the search dialog.
- Enter the word(s) or phrase to search in the presentation. …
- Click on Search or
- From the list of slides found, double-click the item in the list and you will be taken to that slide.
How do I find and replace fonts in PowerPoint?
- On the Home tab, in the Editing group, select Replace and then select Replace Fonts.
- In the Replace Font dialog box, in the Replace field, select the font that you want to replace.
- In the With field, select the font that you want to use, select Replace, and then select Close.
Can you use Control F on PowerPoint?
Just as in Word and Excel, you can use Find—[Ctrl]F—to search for words in your presentation. … Long after your audience has forgotten you, they’ll remember what you misspelled in your PowerPoint presentation.
How do you search on slides?
You can find and replace words in a document, spreadsheet, or presentation with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. You can also search within a file using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + f (⌘ + f on a Mac).
How do you do a Word search in Word?
To open the Find pane from the Edit View, press Ctrl+F, or click Home > Find. Find text by typing it in the Search the document for… box. Word Web App starts searching as soon as you start typing.
How do I search for a PowerPoint file?
If you know the name of the PPT file you’re looking for, type it into the Search field. For example, if the file is called “presentation1,” type search for “presentation1. ppt” (without the quotation marks). If you don’t know the name of the file, enter “*.
How do you search a PowerPoint on Google?
Choose the File Type – Microsoft PowerPoint.
Using Google to Find Powerpoint Presentations
- Go to: www.google.com.
- Enter the desired search terms. (These may be key words of topics you will be teaching soon.)
- Perform the search.
- Pull down the “Gear” in the upper right corner and choose “Advanced Search.”